Five Letter Logic

Parry

Once upon a time, in a far-off place called Neopia, NEOPETS could die and be CREMATEd in the HOTNESS of a crematorium if they were neglected; based on the current upkeep of the neopets, however, I feel they would be EXTINCT if this were the case...

...I see your point.

Seven letters.

TURNIPS

(5+1=6 ;) and just so you know, I'm really busy in rl, so I might not guess as much as I used to :( )

EXTINCT (0, 1, 6)

CABOOSE (0, 1, 6)

TURNIPS (1, 1, 6)

I know 5 + 1 = 6, I just forget how many letters I'm doing and don't take the time to check! GOSH. :P

EXTINCT (0, 1, 6)

CABOOSE (0, 1, 6)

TURNIPS (1, 1, 6)

TOMBOLA (0, 1, 6)

MOODILY (0, 1, 6)

HIGHER (0, 1, 6)

...I can't tell if you know or not... :laughingsmiley:

You changed TURNIP! I'm sure it was 1,0,6 before (and the fact that you forgot to change the 6 to a 5 confirms I'm not totally crazy...). No, I don't know. I tried a bunch of "what if it's an 'E'" but my brain was too fried to keep going... Now that TURNIPS has 1 in the wrong spot, the little I thought I knew (no I, no T), I don't even know anymore! And oops, HIGHER wasn't even the right number of letters (see how tired I was?). I assume you started left to right and had a _ as the last letter (in terms of correct placement)? Sorry about that.

Yeah, no, still don't have enough info and I'm wasting too much time on this.

FORWARD

Shhhh...I was trying to be sneaky...we were getting things too quickly every round, so I had to do 7...but I can't handle it. Bah. In fact, I have to fix ANOTHER mistake. My goodness. If I keep this up, we may just have to start a new round. Sorry :( I THINK we're all good now.

EXTINCT (0, 1, 6)

CABOOSE (0, 1, 6)

TURNIPS (1, 1, 5)

TOMBOLA (0, 1, 6)

MOODILY (0, 2, 5)

HIGHER_ (0, 1, 6)

FORWARD (1, 0, 6)