Five Letter Logic

Parry

Wow, that was a lucky guess. It was the first word I came up with that fit all the clues, but it was a pretty wild guess. If you guys are okay with me only posting once or twice a day, the new word is 6 letters. If not, I guess it's someone else's turn...

KISSES

(Don't mind me, I'm doing that thing where I look around my room for words, and it's on this mug I got for Valentine's Day...)

SELECT 1, 0, 5

SHRINK 4, 0, 2

Sorry, the library computers won't let me paste anything, and it's starting to take too long to retype everything. (The quote function also doesn't work.) Since the info is still available above, hopefully it won't be too much of a pain for you guys (if someone wants to multiquote to put it altogether, that'd be awesome -- and my internet should be set up Saturday, so it won't be too much longer -- though neither will this puzzle, methinks!).

MURPHY 1, 1, 4

KISSES 0, 2, 4

SLOWLY 1, 0, 5

SUBTLE 1, 0, 5

SELECT 1, 0, 5

SHRINK 4, 0, 2

Sorry, the library computers won't let me paste anything, and it's starting to take too long to retype everything. (The quote function also doesn't work.) Since the info is still available above, hopefully it won't be too much of a pain for you guys (if someone wants to multiquote to put it altogether, that'd be awesome -- and my internet should be set up Saturday, so it won't be too much longer -- though neither will this puzzle, methinks!).

SHRUGS

MURPHY 1, 1, 4

KISSES 0, 2, 4

SLOWLY 1, 0, 5

SUBTLE 1, 0, 5

SELECT 1, 0, 5

SHRINK 4, 0, 2

SHRUGS 2, 1, 3

SHRIMP 3, 1, 2

I lugged my laptop and monitor to the library today, so I can do things properly. Thanks for quoting for me, maikrowsoft.

FLAMES

I know parts of California don't get winter, but does that mean you don't get spring, either? Our pollen counts are already over 1000, and it hasn't properly started yet -- we had a few days with counts over 9000 last April. I don't have allergies or asthma, but I find it difficult to breathe outside when the air is so thick with the stuff.

WINTER (1, 1, 4)

FLAMES (0, 3, 3)

We have summer, of course, but we also kind of have an extended autumn and extended spring instead of winter.