Five Letter Logic

Parry

Yes, I feel like a commercial, but I saved over $400 by switching to Geico (for 6 months' of car insurance -- not including my renter's policy savings, which were about $35 for a year -- plus the multi-line discount for each that hasn't even been applied yet!).

I'd like to save money on car insurance right now...when we moved across the country, they added our new policy for our two cars for the state we live in now, but they didn't take off the old one, and they said they couldn't until all the old Massachusetts stuff was completely gone, which took three months. So we were charged double, but they promised us they would refund us the money immediately.

Yeah. No. They're treating it as though we gave them a loan with no interest, and they're paying us back over the next year. If we missed a payment, they would charge us for missing a payment even though they owe US a ton of money right now. *grrrr*

Okay, rant over.

Six letters.