LOAVES (2, 0, 4)

SUNDAE (0, 2, 4)

CASHES (2, 0, 4)

HASHED (1, 1, 4)

PIXIES (4, 0, 2)

FIXEES (2, 3, 1)

Yep, you can use it in Scrabble.

DEFIES

Are you sure you didn't make a mistake somewhere? Maybe SUNDAE? And I agree, the last two words' points are hard to reconcile with one another (unless PEFIES is a word, but a Scrabble word finder says it's not -- note I only checked that one word because I didn't think it was a word, but logic suggests that's the only possible answer).

RETURN (0, 1, 5)

SUMMER (1, 1, 4)

SICKLE (0, 3, 3)

LOAVES (2, 0, 4)

SUNDAE (0, 2, 4)

CASHES (2, 0, 4)

HASHED (1, 1, 4)

PIXIES (4, 0, 2)

FIXEES (2, 3, 1)

PYXIES (3, 0, 2)

CIRRUS (1, 1, 4)

NIMBUS (1, 2, 3)

DEFIES (2, 2, 2)

I just checked twice and everything seems to be right. It's a difficult word and not very common.

HINT:

_B____

IBEXES

This is the only word that has BEISX and either E or F, based on the assumption that the clue and the number of correct letters is mostly right, even if the location info is wrong.

But yeah, something's wrong. If PIXIES has 4 in the right spot and PYXIES only has 3, then the second letter must be I, because that's the only difference between those two words. And yet your spoiler suggests otherwise. Also, if FIXEES has 5 correct and DEFIES only 4, X must be correct since it's the only letter that changed, and it must be in the correct spot (because of PIXIES having all of its correct letters in the correct spot). Based on these two combinations, it must be -IX---. Note that FIXEES only has 2 in the correct spot, so 3 of FEES must be in the wrong spot (and the remaining one is an incorrect letter). But FIXEES has 2 of those letters in the same spot as PIXIES, which only has letters in the correct spot. At least the second E or the S in FIXEES must be in the wrong spot if IX are in the right spot, but then they'd be in the wrong spot in PIXIES, as well. It's just not adding up.