Donate vs Discard ???

Angeló

190 members have voted

1. 1. Donate or Discard ??

• Donate
    • Discard

Yeah I mostly discard. I find it hard to believe anybody actually wants the junk from fishing or burnt desert food. I also discard the toys from weltrude's toy chest, the grundo plushie, etc. The items are so common since anyone can get them that I don't see why anyone would need them off the money tree.

I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS discard food that makes your pet sick. Otherwise, I usually donate, but sometimes I just get fed up with that and discard. The items will be 1 np in shops no matter what I do.

I donate everything that can be donated. I personally don't have the patience to sort through what should be donated or discard. All the crap on the MT disappears, which goes to show that people do want the junk, so I'm going to continue donating :)

I use it if it's food, or I sell it. If I can't sell it, I discard it. I think there's already enough junk at the tree... I think if people want to get junk for the packrat avatar, they will be able to get it easily enough already.

• 2 weeks later...

I discard anything that is worth under 5 neopoints (underwater fishing and other common daily prizes).

I donate anything that somebody might actually have a use for (books, jelly, omelettes, plushies).

when you clean out your inventory .. do you donate the items to the money tree or discard them ?

i personally discard all junk ... and only donate items worth around 200-500 np (some esophagor quest prizes) to the money tree ... junk is hugely reproduced on a daily basis (imagine how many people play tombola and fishing etc) and we don't need anymore of those items cluttering up the money tree and the shops , trading post etc ...

what about you ??

I usually sell things in my shop even if it only goes for one neopoint.

For me, I just discard all of my useless prizes I get from the dailies. It just sickens me to see all of that junk cluttering the Money Tree.

It bothers me to see all that junk too!

I discard all my junk too! No one actually wants it so by donating you're just re-circling junk that nobody wants. Honestly, junk food is one thing, but no one wants rotting logs or dung, let's be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to donate everything, nut now I discard the worthless stuff. I hardly donate now, only things like books that all my pets have already read, stuff like that.

I discard junk which I get from fishing and dung & poisonous food. Otherwise I sell everything in my shop - also items worth only 1np and I sell everything. It's amazing, heheheh :D

But I must say that I really hate when I go to Money Tree and see all those shoes and boxes and broken fishing poles! Ugh! :D

• 3 weeks later...