Tyrannia

Darigan Citadel

Meridell

Tier 1 (fighting for the win!):

Krawk Island

Maraqua

Virtupets

Kreludor

Will Kreludor finally win? Will a new Tier 1 team (Maraqua, Virtupets) swoop in and take the crown? Will Krawk Island become the first team to win twice? We're close to finding out. As for my team, Terror Mountain, I'll be fighting hard to help us win our tier!

Our first opponent is Meridell so it'll be tough but i won't back down without a fight.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I really don't mind Darigan Citadel being in the second tier this year, though I still hope for the best for the finals and the next Altador Cup. ;)

GO Shenkuu !!! we'll play Haunted Woods first ... I have a good feeling about this ... 9th place isn't so bad ... it would be an improvement over last year :mellow:

If the rules hold (bottom seeded team in each tier facing top seed, 2nd and 3rd face each other) then the first two-day matches will look like this (consolation bracket not included since they only fight each other):

Tier 1:

Kreludor vs. Krawk Island

Virtupets vs. Maraqua

Tier 2:

Meridell vs. Terror Mountain

Darigan Citadel vs. Tyrannia

Tier 3:

Haunted Woods vs. Shenkuu

Roo Island vs. Brightvale

Tier 4:

Lost Desert vs. Faerieland

Mystery Island vs. Kiko Lake

Any guesses as to who might win the first sets of two-day matchups? I'm gonna go with Kreludor, Virtupets, Terror Mountain (gotta root for my own team), Darigan Citadel, Haunted Woods, Roo Island, Lost Desert, Mystery Island.

Go Shenkuu, I hope we move on to Tier #2!

The Double Round Robin has ended and the tiers are locked so Shenkuu stays in Tier 3. You guys can still play for 9th, which would be a step up from last year.

no way we're losing to HW

in the first round we drew in YYB and in second round we got a significant win ...

andddd we've improved a lot during the last week

no way we're losing to HW

in the first round we drew in YYB and in second round we got a significant win ...

andddd we've improved a lot during the last week

If Shenkuu wins, I'm gonna guess that y'alls final matchup will be against Roo Island since they have a significantly better YYB record than Brightvale. Think you can handle the Roos? :)

Deep breaths. *exhales* Wow, Lost Desert in the fourth tier. It's a hard hit to my confidence but never the loyalty to my team. My love goes out to Kreludor, they are most certainly my pick for Champions.

That's who I was thinking would win from the start. TDN predicted Maraqua; which will it be?

Honestly I thought DC would win over KD in the final round.

Now were in second tier.

Im not gonna let my team land below 5th place though. LETS GO DC.

and I will fight to push Terror Mountain to 5th. It's the finals; I ain't going down without a fight. :)