4th of July

Mayleigh

Yesterday was crazy! We went to our aunts house to celebrate. Our fireworks werent all that great. But the neighbors had great ones. All in all we had a great time. So how was ur 4th of July?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘General Chat’.

I never really did very much except watch that fireworks video that Ryan posted last night, which made my 4th of July.

Watched the Macy's 4th of July fireworks on the roof, weather wasn't too hot. It would have been a good year to camp out on the highway/along the river for a better view =x I missed out. This year they had new colors and I believe I saw some new shapes/techniques in there too. I noticed pink, leafy green, and sky blue but they were boasting 12-17 colors in all or something like that.

We just went to see some fireworks. There was also a lightning storm going on behind, so that made it pretty impressive.

This has to be the first year that I didn't really do a lot...The kiddo was cranky (poor kid has some pretty bad sunburn after a weekend with her grandparents) so she went to bed a bit early...We didn't get too much in terms of fireworks and I suggested holding onto those until we visit his parents (we weaseled out of a day with them....wasn't too interested in going on base)...So it pretty much was spent watching a couple movies with the fellow and catching the neighbor's fireworks for a bit. Not bad, just very different from how it's usually spent. lol

I spent the 4th yelling. Simply because I'm sick of all the crap that comes with my life. Oh yes and looking of pictures of the cutest thing in the world!

EDIT: Oh...that's right, I don't deserve to be his fan. He'd really love for me to be but a retard(me)doesn't even deserve a hug. He loves hugs...

Yesterday was an extremely normal day for me! I always forget it's a really big holiday in the US :S

I'm surprised that you English people aren't more aware of it, and all bitter about it and stuff. :P