Does anyone here speak Italian?

Cornflakes

Someone mysteriously intercepted my pound transfer *cough cough auto-grabber cough cough* this morning.

The new owner is Italian. I know she doesn't have to return the pet, but I would like to ask her nicely to do so. Does anyone speak Italian? :grrr:

When I went to Italy it was the World Cup, so all I really learned was swear words :) Sorry babe, I'd love to help if I could. This is crap though!! Was it for Jack??

No it was for Eauv, a Cybunny that I painted Biscuit because it was someone's dreamie.

I am so mad, I want to smash someone in the face.

I'm fully aware that there are risks when pound transferring, but it angers me when people cheat.

Oh darling :( That sucks!!! Are you going to send in a ticket that you think she may have an auto-poundy-thing??

Also, you could try using Freetranslation.com.. Though sometimes it is a bit off. I'm sure she'd basically get what you were trying to say though, especially if you put the NM subject as 'Eauv'

I really, really hope you can get her back :(

Oh darling :( That sucks!!! Are you going to send in a ticket that you think she may have an auto-poundy-thing??

You can send in tickets for that? I really can't prove it. I don't want to get in trouble for filing a false ticket and such.

I've sent two neomails with the pet's name and the word "please" about six times. I don't know what else to do :sad02:

that is just ... sad !! ... :( :(

I don't speak Italian but try neomailing her in English? maybe she'll pretend she doesn't know English though ... <_<

I know that please means "por favore" ..

!!! I'm still shocked ,,

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. The words have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I know right :sad02:

If I was her, I wouldn't even talk to me. After the first neomail, I would have deleted and blocked.

I've emailed her twice in English and once in (probably badly translated) Italian.

I'm wondering if she's even online. Her cheater program probably doesn't even require her to be at the computer when it steals pets.

the new pound sucks ... there used to be a quick adopt link for these things ... now u have to put in the pet's name , and click , and click again to adopt .. grrrr .. even if you're the fastest man in the west .. you can be easily beaten .. especially by a program :(

YES OMG !! wow ..

the new owner is definitely the luckiest person in the world right now .. that Italian girl is a rare breed of Neopians .... mamma mia I feel like having Pizza at the moment