Happy Acara Day!

hrtbrk

It's about time the Acara had a Desert appearance! I've been waiting on it for long over 7 years!!!!! And I'm not disappointed either, it looks fabulous!

But the wig is a little too huge. I like the dress though.

OH MY GOODNESS!

I'm absoultely in love with the Desert Acara !! and the Gold is not bad at all .. it's real gold !!!

but the Desert ... where do I begin ? I want one .. NOW ~_~

Tempted about changing my Maraquan Acara into Desert ... but gotta save for that :worried:

WOAH! desert acara is so awesome :woot: I must get an acara and paint her desert!

About time that they made a Desert Acara, I'm in shock that TNT never used any newer colours though. :P

I think Gold is great, it doesn't look flat like the older ones did, it's much more detailed. But as for the Desert, it's absolutely amazing! The detail is incredible and they chose the right pet to put this specific design to. It really makes me want one.

I'm loving the Desert Acara - I think it might just about become my new favourite Desert colour.

As for the Gold, I love how it actually makes the Acara look like gold (rather than Silver, which so far has only made the pets look like balloons imo)

I'm loving the Desert Acara - I think it might just about become my new favourite Desert colour.

As for the Gold, I love how it actually makes the Acara look like gold (rather than Silver, which so far has only made the pets look like balloons imo)

It seems everyone likes the gold, but I kind of think it looks like cheese. :P

In any case, I will paint my Acara Desert one day.

Oh em gee! I'm almost tempted to get a Desert Acara. Maybe I will when I've finishes saving for A royal PB, 2X Faerie PB's and a Maraquan PB (Possibly a Pink PB) Whew, that's a lot of saving!

I like both colours. The detail on desert is wonderful, and the base colour - the one that's shown in the news, that is - is nice. It'd make a great base for other customisation options. Shame that it's glitched, though. Meanwhile, gold looks really ... golden, for which I can't say the same about other gold pets. I wish that all of 'em - and silver, too - were updated to look like this.