Acara Day Is Approaching!

hrtbrk

I like the boots :3 but I don't even have an acara so it doesnt matter :P

Im loving the new clothes!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Even if I don't save up for enough AC Points for a Paint Brush, I can buy a Mutant Yooyu, hoard it until it becomes super expensive, and I'll get big profit!

The clothes and petpets looks nice, here's hoping for a mutant Acara revamp. (but it's very unlikely)

Mutant Acaras are very sought after, so I wouldn't get your hopes up LOL!

That ssaid, Im pretty excited to see what they come up with color wise.

Mutant Acaras are very sought after, so I wouldn't get your hopes up LOL!

That ssaid, Im pretty excited to see what they come up with color wise.

Yeah, the mutant Acara is too popular to be revamped, I guess.

I think it's obvious that they are going to be released in the Swamp Gas color

Mutant Acaras are my by far my only favorite color of that species, lol!

I've a grudge against that Mutant Yooyu *coughYYBcough*, so I'll compliment the adorable Maractite Blobikins instead! I hope they'll make Maractite or Transparent available for Acara, since they did a great job with Woodland. :D

Also, how was there not already a Mutant YouYu if its in YYB?

I believe all the Yooyus you see in YYB now were there when it was first released, but each year one color of Yooyu is released as a prize in the Altador Cup prize shop. Last year, it was the Snow Yooyu.

I believe all the Yooyus you see in YYB now were there when it was first released, but each year one color of Yooyu is released as a prize in the Altador Cup prize shop. Last year, it was the Snow Yooyu.

Do you think the price for them will stay at 7 mil?? :O

Ah, okay. That really confused me for a minute there . . . I'm only a rank 1 right now, so will I miss out on most of the good prizes or are there some good low point prizes too? (It's my first AC))

I wish they would introduce a Faerie Yooyu, I think they are so cute and I was devastated when I found out they weren't released :sad02: