Songs That Make You Cringe

Naamah D.

I'm surprised nobody said Alejandro by Lady Gaga. That songs just irritates me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Lady Gaga. Just that song..... *shudders* :mellow:

Eminem does too.....

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see you said "majority" x_x

I like Eminem :D He's really talented :)

I must be very musically tolerant, because i like pretty much every song that has been listed here :laughingsmiley:

Either that, or i'm the only one that likes popular poppy pop :rolleyes_anim:

Scarlet Fever- I think you should post the music you hate anyway! That's what the topic is about after all.

I was poking fun....Thank you again, internet, for taking away my fun (a lot of what I say tends to be inflection...doesn't show too well in text. lol). In all actuality, as it stands, I only like one version of Recitar...I'm pretty picky about O Fortuna as well. I'm an opera snob. lol

May I also add anything by Green Day. I'm not a big fan of males who whine (with minor exceptions for bands like Placebo, AFI, etc).

I was poking fun....Thank you again, internet, for taking away my fun (a lot of what I say tends to be inflection...doesn't show too well in text. lol). In all actuality, as it stands, I only like one version of Recitar...I'm pretty picky about O Fortuna as well. I'm an opera snob. lol

May I also add anything by Green Day. I'm not a big fan of males who whine (with minor exceptions for bands like Placebo, AFI, etc).

^That!!!! I love AFI but you know how Davey Havok will go "OHHHH!!!!" in really high pitched voice???!!!!! At random times during a song????

Green Day had their 15 minutes of fame but now they just....suck.

^That!!!! I love AFI but you know how Davey Havok will go "OHHHH!!!!" in really high pitched voice???!!!!! At random times during a song????

Green Day had their 15 minutes of fame but now they just....suck.

Somehow it's just cute when Davey does that. ;P

Shock The Monkey (ANY version)...I've had people overplay it so much that just a few notes of it still drives me nuts (despite the fact that the main abuser of that song has been happily out of my life for three years).

Okay, there's one song I can't stand. It's been this way for.. *counts* at least 11 years. (Since some time in middle school, though I want to say was in 7th or 8th grade.)

I Need to Know - Marc Anthony

Partly because I don't like the way it sounds, but mostly because I knew a girl in middle school that did nothing else most of the days in school, other than running around singing this song. It's been a long time, but I still cringe and change the station (or leave) whenever I hear this.

^ I looked that song up it's Godawful!

Another song that I really annoys me is "One Love" by Aiden. Aiden used to be so good! What happened to them?! wiL was so awesome too!

oh sorry. '__' I didn't know.

Um. Since I'm here in this topic again and I haven't really posted any bad music... I guess I can just leave you all with this.

This one is kind of different from most music. As in it doesn't even come close to sounding like music!

edit: Also my best friend loves this band ;__;

music that makes me cringe? anything britney spears. plain and simple. wish she was never "discovered".

on the other hand, i've recently stumbled across good old fashioned singer/songwriter music: Mumford & Sons. <3 them.

I would like to add that stupid Selena Gomez song, where she sings about people not feeling beautiful and perfect and whatever. It's like, shut up Selena Gomez, you're a gorgeous celebrity who's dating Justin Bieber, I don't need you to make me feel better about myself!

I listened to that "It's Friday" song by Rebbeca Black and didn't know if I should throw up, laugh, or just feel bad for her...she was a little miserable to sit through :sad01_anim:

Also anything off of American Tradgedy by Hollywood Undead. Let's face it that Danny kid is a stain on the music industry. Deuce-y Darlin' is much better. I'm not going to explain my opinion though. I just really love Deuce :wub_anim: