TDN's All-Stars of Fame

Blurrz

20.png

This thread is to celebrate all members of the thedailyneopets who have reached the Rank of All-Star!

-Pirate Dante (Krawk Island)

-Blurrz (Terror Mountain)

-Xepha (Maraqua)

-aeolia (Kreludor)

-AgJu (Terror Mountain)

-Citadel Squirrel (Darigan Citadel)

-Pirate_neo_em (Krawk Island)

-Max Of Maraqua (Maraqua)

-hrtbrk (Shenkuu)

-flyingeevee (Mystery Island)

-ab_02 (Maraqua)

If you manage to reach All-Star, let me know so I can add you to the list!

Argh! I'm Lvl. 19 and only need the equivalent of 86 more games of YYB to get Rank 20. But this frickin' scrolling issue that has arisen is preventing me from playing!! I think SOSD and MSN still work so I'm gonna go do that, but that's over a thousand games of either (or both combined) so I won't be getting Rank 20 til like tomorrow.

BTW, I love how when you update the counter on main TDN Altador page it automatically resets things for you here. Don't have to keep copying and pasting!

Argh! I'm Lvl. 19 and only need the equivalent of 86 more games of YYB to get Rank 20. But this frickin' scrolling issue that has arisen is preventing me from playing!! I think SOSD and MSN still work so I'm gonna go do that, but that's over a thousand games of either (or both combined) so I won't be getting Rank 20 til like tomorrow.

If you really need to play YYB, use Google Chrome or Opera.

Anyways, keep at it CitadelSquirrel, AgJu and and hrtbrk ^_^

Congratulations. The day I'll reach allstar will not be in this year :P Maybe next year as I'll have the full time to work on it (as it'll be right after my final exams)

I cant use full screen YYB. It only shows a portion of the screen.

Cuz I saw him gloating about it earlier. xP

And daaaaang. Leaf is amazing. :O

I cant use full screen YYB. It only shows a portion of the screen.

Cuz I saw him gloating about it earlier. xP

And daaaaang. Leaf is amazing. :O

Try this.

Oh lol, I did too. xP The dude maxed 5 times :O

I know. x_x Didn't you max SHSH daily or somethin?

Thank you so much Blurrz. My dad downloaded Chrome. I thought you had to buy it or something. Eitherway, your advice was very good and I was able to get in 45 games while I waited for my dad. :whistle:

Chrome is very good. I don't even need to use the "V" button feature for the goalie. Chrome allows the goalie to function much faster now.

Thank you again.

I just made All-Star! :D

All the hard work paid off. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Native) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.