Yayyy!

Dcoolb

1y.png I saved so much due to the free grundo warehouse bringing down prices that I still have money in my bank! I am so excited! I am not sure who I am going to zap though! XD

Congrats! That's exciting. :D I'm sorry your first zap was rather boring. My husband completed his lab map last night and his first zap was a loss of 3 movement points.

I'm going to be looking into another complete set so I can have it on my main as well.

how much did you pay for the whole map ?? I have 700k or so in my bank .. will it be enough ? I want a second map on my side ...

I would say so! The most I paid for a map was 150k! The most expensive piece I think was piece number 1. But I have a guy that is selling it for 175k still I think... Which piece do you have already? I saw the complete set going for 800k! If you get some for cheaper than usual, it should happen. I would sell you an extra piece I have if you don't already have it!

Congrats on completing your map!! :D It's exciting to finish, isn't it? :laughingsmiley:

Unfortunately, unless you get really lucky, most days are boring. But it's still fun when every once in a while, you get something really cool! ^_^

I would say so! The most I paid for a map was 150k! The most expensive piece I think was piece number 1. But I have a guy that is selling it for 175k still I think... Which piece do you have already? I saw the complete set going for 800k! If you get some for cheaper than usual, it should happen. I would sell you an extra piece I have if you don't already have it!

I only have the piece with the whalein in the center of it .. the one which goes for 20k or so :)

I'll try to hunt it down this week ...

Congratulations on your map completion, dancing cool banana! (if that's what your username stands for)

I'm only two pieces away from completing. :D

Which two do you need? I have one that has the whalein on it. If you need that piece I will give it to you!

I only have the piece with the whalein in the center of it .. the one which goes for 20k or so :)

I'll try to hunt it down this week ...

Yeah, that is the piece I have... But it is a great feeling completing it...

I already have that piece.

I only need the one with the mountain and the middle one.

I spent 150k on the map with the mountain... I am on the newest 20 now and someone is selling it for 140k... I would keep on watching for it!

Goodness dcoolb, way to go on the Lab Map completion!

I'd like to save up for Lab map pieces since they've deflated.