What is the "Quitting" Age for Neopets

Naamah D.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that there is no age limit for quitting Neopets.

However, there are cases where quitting could be appropriate (Neopets interfering too much with work/school/life, etc... *although that's never stopped me before :rolleyes_anim:*)

But I do think that in some extreme cases, quitting might be the answer. But it has absolutely nothing to do with age whatsoever!

I'm 24 and I get laughed at for playing Neopets. I don't see the problem. It's something I've grown up with and I get alot of enjoyment out of it.

I'm 24 and I get laughed at for playing Neopets. I don't see the problem. It's something I've grown up with and I get alot of enjoyment out of it.

To that, I have only this to say:

rock_band.png

Source: xkcd

There isn't a quitting age. You quit when you get bored.

It's either this or when something on there just grinds your gears to point you do actually ragequit and never come back

(ex: me for getting frozen when I was getting trolled at age 12/13. This story is so ludicrous, I could dedicate an entire post to it.)

I started playing again about two months ago why my darling partner won me a Angelpuss plushie out of a claw machine, we ended up with a whole conversation about the merits and dangers from internet gaming sites (Cops love these conversations) before he admitted much to my shock that he plays poneyvallee, purely for the technical side of getting the colours right.

***plans devious ways to introduce him to neopets***

There is no reason to quit if you love something, just like you can start playing again after rediscovering how much you love it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's nice for me to know that many older people play too... it makes me feel better ^^

I also agree that the idea of a quitting age is dumb... however, I could understand if people who played it when they were young got bored and quit because they developed other interests... I'm just not one of them :P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.