Quick Gender Change?

hrtbrk

Hiya!

I'm wonderin' if someone would be free to do a gender swap for me? No transfers needed as he's a stuck pet! Pound only!

The Scientist is refusing to unlock and I'm impatiently wishing to paint my pet at some point today. :P

Please!! I beg of you haha

I would love to , but I'm adopting a Grarrl right now for the avatar and all my slots are filled ... if I didn't get lent by the end of the day , I'll pound him , adopt your pet and do the gender thing :)

Sorry I would but I just used the lab ray for today If you need it done tomorrow I could though. You would have to tell me how I go about it though

Oops, I guess I didn't explain very well. :P

If you have the Lab Scientist as a battledome challenger, and fight him, he will change your pets gender at some point during the fight. When he does, you withdraw and get to keep the new gender. :)

What does a stuck pet mean? I would help but I'm worried about not being able to catch your pet in the pound fast enough.

Stuck means it won't appear in the pound :) So only people who know the pet's being pounded will be able to catch it, because they can refresh the specific name of the pet :D

I would totally help but I'm full up until the end of the month; waiting on a trade for a Krawk! :wub_anim:

You can also change your pet's gender by making them drink a Strange Potion, but unfortunately, it has no price.

Yeh! It's over 2 million... but the Lab Scientist uses it in the Battledome so it would essentially be for free :P

Thanks for offering, everyone!

Luciana saved the day and performed the change :D

Now she's... a she and my 'Big & Beautiful' account is complete(ish) cept for Richie haha

4.png

Just got to get her a dress!

Thanks for offering, everyone!

Luciana saved the day and performed the change :D

Now she's... a she and my 'Big & Beautiful' account is complete(ish) cept for Richie haha

4.png

Just got to get her a dress!

She's very pretty....I find that since Skeiths are a large pet, the make good "Models" for wearables.