No more Neocash Cards?????

Naamah D.

I went to go shopping yesterday I was going to pick up a few Neocash cards. I went to Target. They had Petpet Park cards but no Neocash cards. They also had Nickelodeon game cards. I almost bought some but I wasn't sure if they'd give me Neocash or not. I went to Gamestop same deal. Petpet Park and Nickelodeon Game Cards no Neocash.

Is the Nickelodeon card the same as Neocash?

Nickelodeon Game Cards can be used for Neopets, Petpet Park, Monkey Quest, Shockwave, Addicting Games and other Nickelodeon/Viacom-owned game sites.

So yeah, NickCash is the same thing as NeoCash if I'm not mistaken, knowing that there are Neopets characters on them.

I'm not certain, but I believe Nickelodeon cards would work. The last time I went to buy a NeoCash card was in May. I went to Shoppers, which is where I usually buy them, and they had none. I could find some at Best Buy, however.

If you go to the "Redeem Cards" page in the NC Mall, it says this: "Redeem Nickelodeon Game Cards or Neocash Cards"

It shows pictures of both kinds of cards, so though I've only redeemed Neocash Cards, I'd say this is a fairly good show that both are acceptable. (If you couldn't use it on Neopets, they wouldn't show it.)

If you go to the "Redeem Cards" page in the NC Mall, it says this: "Redeem Nickelodeon Game Cards or Neocash Cards"

It shows pictures of both kinds of cards, so though I've only redeemed Neocash Cards, I'd say this is a fairly good show that both are acceptable. (If you couldn't use it on Neopets, they wouldn't show it.)

That's a relief. If I had known about this sooner I would've bought a few...it's okay though maybe next time!

I hope that cards will still be available in Australia. I buy from EB Games here as it is easier to get to for me...They do not have many at either of their stores though so maybe the Nockelodeon cards are going to replace them