Quick way to price a lot of items?

tafeltennisden

lately i have bought a lot of items to get the packed rat avatar, but now i want to sell the items.

If i have to price all the items 1 by 1 (in my shop, the trade post of auction) it takes me a very long time to do that, bevause i don't know the value of it and have to look in the shop wizard for each item.

i was wondering if there is a way that i can see the price of a lot of items together through a program or a code or a site? Does anyone knows if there is a quick way to do such a thing?

77332.gif

unfortunately that's the only (and best) way to price your items ... it takes me 15 minutes to price 100 items in my shop ... i do it little by little ... page by page ...

It gets quicker with time as you learn some of the items by rote but until then it's doing everything one by one and checking - I still have to do that with most things, but I don't restock too much.

As everyone said, there is no easier way.

But what I do when I have a lot of times to price is make a list of them, then check all the prices at once, then update my shop. (Usually, if I don't have many items, I price them, then update the price one by one.)