Which Neopet species is the most underrated?

Sakabato

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeahhh I don't really like Grundo's/Skieths/Techo's :/

Tonu's are awesome, though difficult to customise.

I'd say probably Grundo's are the most underrated myself.

Out of the pets that I have... the only one that is underrated is the Yurble, I think. =(

But I love my Yur~ble. Well. At the moment, it's Yurble(s) because Hycris is a zap-bear. XD

But it's kind of uncommon to see someone with a Yurble not they're not trying to trade away. xP

Overated = Draiks and Krawks (or Kraiks and Drawks as I saw someone say once) and Kougras.

I couldn't agree more. I don't understand why they are so sought-after, especially because EVERYONE has one (or both) now.

They're like a status symbol, which I find super annoying.

...but Kougras aren't overrated :) They're popular because they're awesome! :D

Kougras are overrated. So are krawks. But Draiks... I wanted one before I knew they were hard to get. I saw it and was like "DRAGON!!!" and then was like.... :'( stupid thing takes a lot of work to get. Draiks are not overrated. Though I wish they would cost a bit less.

As far as underrated...

I think the kiko is underrated.

I haven't seen anyone talk about it. Like ever. I don't have one, but that's besides the point. They're pretty cute little guys, completely overshadowed by the jubjub.

I used to hate Hissis because I thought their wings were giant floppy hands and I thought it looked stupid. They still look a bit like hands... but I can see how it's a winged snake-dragon now so I rather like them.

I like certain Grundo characters, I find the species underrated too, but I never owned one for some reason.

Overated = Draiks and Krawks (or Kraiks and Drawks as I saw someone say once) and Kougras.

I couldn't agree more with Draiks, it seems like that the majority of Neopians want to have them, I'm fine with Krawks, but I disagree with Kougras because I don't see that much people praising them.

Grundos, Ogrins, Techos, Rukis, Lennies, Tuskaninnies and Skeiths.

I think that Krawks are overrated (to some extent, some colours are okay) as well as Lupes. I never really liked Lupes all that much to begin with. :/

EDIT: I should also add that Mutant Acaras are also really overrated. I must be the only person on Neopets who thinks they look freakin' ugly. :x

grundos, elephantes and skeiths are often over represented in the pound, i actually like all 3.

grarrls are kinda ugly, but they, like skeiths are practical. cos they eat anything. a lot of people forget that those pets literally cost nothing to feed. seeing you get enough booby prizes from the dailies, especially from king altador!!!

Like the majority of people said, Grarrls, Grundos and Skeiths. I myself, personally used to found Grarrls and Skeiths are 'not my cup of tea'. But since I adopted a Skeith that I was planning to zap, I eventually got attached to the big guy and now he's my favorite pet (regardless of his species). UC Grarrls are okay, but the new one... eh.

I never found Grundos unlikeable though, they're unique in a good way. That and because I own one. XD

Yeah, Kougras are a bit overrated, but...

I love my Jelly Kougra, and I still really want a Faerie and/or Darigan Kougra. xD

I'm not going for a bunch of different colored Kougras on purpose, it just seems like when I want a specific colored pet as a dreamie, Kougra is my favorite out of that set of colors and so. :P

And I agree, Ogrins are underrated. D: All anyone talks about them is like, "ROBOT." If it's not a robot, people are basically told to GTFO and I don't think that's cool. =| My current zap on my main is an Ogrin, and I just got a Faerie Ogrin that I'm keeping as a permie.

So maybe having the underrated Ogrins balances out having a few overrated Kougras. XD

And I couldn't care less about Draiks and Krawks, except that there is an avatar from them. =| Draiks are... kinda cute, and Krawks are... kinda cool. But I'm not big on reptiles. And they're both reptilian types. So.

Grundos, Ogrins, Techos, Rukis, Lennies, Tuskaninnies and Skeiths.

I think that Krawks are overrated (to some extent, some colours are okay) as well as Lupes. I never really liked Lupes all that much to begin with. :/

EDIT: I should also add that Mutant Acaras are also really overrated. I must be the only person on Neopets who thinks they look freakin' ugly. :x

Agreed on Mutant Acaras. I find most of the Mutant pets hideous. No idea why people love them so much

xP I like Mutant Acaras, but not as much as my Mutant Kacheek and Hissi. I'm a big horror movie fan, and Mutant is a poor person's Halloween/Zombie/Transparent, so.

I love my brainiac and my two-headed marvel.

Mutant Acaras are kind of cool, they look like nightmare versions of antelope.

But a lot of Mutants are absolutely hideous -- I saw someone looking for a Mutant Xweetok the other day, and I was like, "WHY."

But then again, I've always been a big Mutant fan, so. =P

I think Gnobu's are under rated. I have one who I adopted from the pound and I love him to bits, but I think they are really under represented! Go Gnobu's!!!!!

I think Usuls are underrated, nobody seems to have them anymore. Same with Techos, I like Techos though and Usuls. Spread the Techo/Usul love!

I have an Usul which I adopted and painted Speckled .. she's so precious