So, what are you listening to now?

CheeseStorm

Yup, they totally rock. I have both CD's, some bonus tracks, and some live performances on my iPod :P

And my avatar is Hayley XD Yup I am a big fan of them. I love the guys of the band. They are awesome musicians. The guitar and bass of some of the songs just blow be away sometimes.

Yeah, I noticed. =)

My favorite, #1 band is My Chemical Romance *Gerard~!*, next favorites are The Used, Evanescence, 30 Seconds to Mars, some others.

And then I also like All-American Rejects, Hinder, some songs from FOB. *shrugs*

But yeah, I'm listening to Linkin park at the moment.

I love the Friends theme! In fact, Friends will be on TV in about 40 mins! Yay!

I'm currently listening to the beautiful sounds of silence...

Listening to ... 'A Winter Story' by Yiruma! It's a piano piece, very pretty, and it contributes to

the season theme! haha. X3

Mini-Chan, have you ever listened to "River Flows in You"? It's also by Yiruma. Every song he composes is extraordinarily pretty. This one gives you a serene mood when you listen to it. It helps to release your stress. ^^ On the other hand, "Kiss the Rain" makes you get all teary-eyed (well it does for me). x3

I'm listening to Sadie Hawkins Dance by Relient K. I memorized all the lyrics after listening to the song twice. =3 Addicting. Mhhm.

I'm listening to TNT. No, not The Neopets Team! It stands for Todos No Top, which is, literally, All on the Top, similar to Top of the Pops in the UK.

It's a daily radio programme on Radio Comercial which features the Top 10 musics that people vote for.

Timbaland's Apologize generally is 1st, but it's lowering each day. :(

Timbaland's Apologize generally is 1st, but it's lowering each day. :(

*starts applausing*

Yeah, that song is really annoying. You hear it a few times on the radio, it's...not bad. But if you hear it playing every 10 minutes, you get so sick of it...*throws up on HBK's shirt* x3

But I'm listening to Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's.

1234 - Feist

Really good song, should of been nominated for a Grammy.

Okay I don't know if any of the younger people will know this, but I am listening to "don't turn around" by Ace of Base lol....I listen to a lot of older stuff, that's not extremely old just from the 90's....but I tend to listen to 80's music a lot too!

Rammstein - Sehnsucht

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Isabel) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please post more than 7 words.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.