What's More Important To You ?

Angeló

27 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Like Most ?

• Having lots of expensive painted/trained pets
    • Having lots on NP
    • Having lots of expensive items
    • Having lots of Trophies

Hello fellow TDN members .. Today my poll is direct and simple .. which do you like most ?? painted pets , a huge bank account , expensive items , or game trophies ?? I'm sure we all want ALL of these things , but you should pick the one that appeals to you most ... let's start the discussion :king:

Expensive Items. It's the obvious choice because I don't want a bank if I don't spend it, plus Paint Brushes and Battledome weapons fall under that category. If I could have the Darigan Sword of Death, a Moehog Skull, and A few of the best BD shields, I wouldn't care about neopoints anymore :P

I'm not a BDer a collector, and I'm not a great gamer. XD So I mostly strive to have pets I really like, honestly. =3 That's what I'm on Neopets for!

None of my pets are expensive, but I like them all. ♥

And expensive items don't really interest me so much, unless they're avatar-related. :P

I would say, first and foremost, tons of neopoints. But that's just because, if I did manage to get a lot of neopoints - that would mean I could get any avie I wanted :D :D Getting avies is my main goal! I guess having my dreamies would be second :)

I voted for both "Having Lots NPs" and "Painted/Trained Pets". I love having variety of colored pets, while lots of NPs in the bank means I can soon spend it on all the things I want! :whistle:

I can't have pets IRL, so my pets are the most important part of Neo to me. Of course, to get those pets I need a ton of nps xDDD

For me I'm reeeeeally into working on my Gallery! So I voted for lots of Neopoints and Expensive Items, since I need them both to complete my gallery one day!

I'm currently working on avatars, and most of the ones I have left involve extremely expensive items, along with a few randoms and a few gamer ones. Once I've gotten all the pet/petpet ones, I'm going to add 2 more permanent pets to my account and hopefully paint them something cute. I also want to start building my negg gallery again (I lost mine on my old main), so I guess I mostly need NP/expensive items to complete these goals, lol. I've always been decent at games, but nothing like the top scorers for the trophies. I've kind of accepted that I'll never get many trophies, as most of the high scores I've gotten have been due to luck, not skill.