Is it weird that...

Dcoolb

During the past couple of weeks, I have had random moments of anger. Like one instance, I was in my speech/debate class and I was just sitting there when all the sudden I tensed up and was so angry! Then while typing this post I just tensed up and mashed my r key. Then this post I mean just anger. Is it weird?

That happens to me too, but only after experiencing or witnessing something that would make me lose my mind or get angry. then it doesn't wear off for maybe a month or two. has something like that happened to you?

That happens to me too, but only after experiencing or witnessing something that would make me lose my mind or get angry.

Yeah, for me it is just random. Completely random.

It's not necessarily "weird" per se, but it might be something you may wish to get resolved if continues on for some time. Hopefully you can figure out what's causing it, and get it to stop on your own, but if not, perhaps you might wish to seek professional help of some kind.

Sounds like stress stress stress! Try taking some time for yourself - and I mean FOR YOURSELF. I have panic attacks every now and then, but I can hold them off, solve them, or even prevent them by giving myself time away from a screen, obligations, etc. Lately I've found an outlet for my racing mind in drawing, and bring a sketchbook everywhere; I've also discovered that my window screen pops out really easily, and I have access to a flat roof and a sloping roof not a foot away from my comfy bed. I go and I sit, and think, and love being outside at night with no one around in my striped pajamas.

I don't think it means there's something "wrong" with you. It's just possible that your brain/body need an outlet for some sort of energy, and you're not finding it, so you're frustrated. And then that frustration can frustrate you...you know the vicious cycle.

So go get some nice, clean air away from the internet, screens, and other people, and just give yourself time to relax and think, or just blank out.

No, it's now weird. My mom says that it's what you do when your angry that can get you in trouble. Being angry is a normal human emotion. You just need to cope with it in a peaceful manner.

• 4 months later...

I have no credit on my phone at the moment, and my Dad thought I hadn't read his texts because I hadn't replied because I couldn't, so yesterday I tried to call him, and as soon as I heard that woman's voice say "unfortunately..." I screamed. I saw it coming, but I couldn't stop the scream, it just came out.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.