Faerie Cavern

MickBooterhood

Followed the path with the brighter stars and got 10k

it doesn't always work that way .. yesterday I won 1,000 NP without the biggest flowers .. and today I followed the flowers and lost ... I still think it's random

it doesn't always work that way .. yesterday I won 1,000 NP without the biggest flowers .. and today I followed the flowers and lost ... I still think it's random

My friend followed them and got 5k, guess we got lucky. I'll follow them it doesn't work for me anymore.

What on earth is with this game, am i the only one who's never got past the first step, i've tried 8 days/times

day 1: left - dead end

day 2: left - dead end

day 3: left - dead end

day 4: right - dead end

day 5: left - dead end

day 6: left - dead end

day 7: right - dead end

day 8: right - dead end

What am i doing, I'VS A BROKE THE CAVE??? what the deuce i can't seriously be this unlucky... surely i'm not doing it right lol

What on earth is with this game, am i the only one who's never got past the first step, i've tried 8 days/times

day 1: left - dead end

day 2: left - dead end

day 3: left - dead end

day 4: right - dead end

day 5: left - dead end

day 6: left - dead end

day 7: right - dead end

day 8: right - dead end

What am i doing, I'VS A BROKE THE CAVE??? what the deuce i can't seriously be this unlucky... surely i'm not doing it right lol

yes it turns out i am just that unlucky

day 9: right, left - dead end

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You stumble in the darkness and trip over a rock, stubbing your toe. You jump up and down on one foot, muttering your grievances at the cave before retreating for the day.

i think i'm not fast enough, only thing i did was right :*

I did right too & i got the exact same message *-*

• 3 weeks later...