Faerie Cavern

MickBooterhood

You stumble in the darkness and trip over a rock, stubbing your toe. You jump up and down on one foot, muttering your grievances at the cave before retreating for the day.

Nothing today apparently.. :/

• 2 weeks later...

I chose to go right and I got this...

You stumble into some water, soaking your clothes. The cold of the cave chills you to the bone. It's probably best to escape and dry off, and try again tomorrow. <_<

You round a corner and hear a strange noise. It sounds like something large is moving in the darkness in front of you. Perhaps you should retreat... quickly.

Got nothing today. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

You enter a small chamber and gasp at the beautiful stalagmites... or are they stalactites? You can't seem to recall. You spend so much time trying to remember that you barely have time to escape the cave before your torch burns out.

Ugh.. I hardly ever win anything from this. I ended up going right and then left.

You enter a small chamber and gasp at the beautiful stalagmites... or are they stalactites? You can't seem to recall. You spend so much time trying to remember that you barely have time to escape the cave before your torch burns out.

I've never won anything on this daily before.

Edit: Today:

You raise your torch to examine this room, causing the shadows of the vines to move. Your skin prickles as you attempt to convince your imagination that this room isn't crawling with Wadjets. It's just the shadow of the vines. It's just-- you lose your nerve and bolt out of the caverns.

You raise your torch to examine this room, causing the shadows of the vines to move. Your skin prickles as you attempt to convince your imagination that this room isn't crawling with Wadjets. It's just the shadow of the vines. It's just-- you lose your nerve and bolt out of the caverns.

(Awww.. why can't I ever seem to find anything? :()

After right, right, right, right. I'm not very lucky though D;

Edit: Today, 1st May, I got "In the chest you find: 1077 NP!" Better than yesterday!

Edited by shelbyleigh

• 2 weeks later...

*sigh* There's always tomorrow, I suppose...

>right

You round a corner and hear a strange noise. It sounds like something large is moving in the darkness in front of you. Perhaps you should retreat... quickly.

I never win anything from this game,

Gah, first turn I took was a dead end. -_-

*Edit 06/07*

Dead end right away again. I'm not having much luck lately... :P

*Edit 06/08*

Immediate dead end. -_-

*Edit 06/09*

Another immediate dead end. x_x

*Edit 06/10*

Finally got another turn, before I hit the dead end. :P

faerie_cave_success.gif

In the chest you find: 10000 NP!

Very nice haul, but I still want Wings :(

Edit~ It's not as much as yesterday, but it's the first time I've found it 2 days in a row :)

faerie_cave_success.gif

In the chest you find: 1532 NP!

Edit~ I think this is the fourth time I found something this week; nice little haul :D

faerie_cave_success.gif

In the chest you find: 10000 NP!

Edit~ Got it AGAIN!! Been pretty lucky this week, but still no wings :(

faerie_cave_success.gif

In the chest you find: 1617 NP!

Edit ~ Aaannnndd, again....

faerie_cave_success.gif

In the chest you find: 879 NP!

And on Tuesday, June 19th, I got it again..

faerie_cave_success.gif

In the chest you find: 1656 NP!