Lets get Yooyuball back!

-Ryan

I don't know about you guys, but i'm not even playing YYB this year if its not fixed, and if I dont play YYB anymore theres a very good chance i'm quitting Neo altogether. The new game is terrible, and TNT are currently the biggest idiots in the world as far as i'm concerned.

So...

Lets get the old way back if you agree with me about how bad at is.

Theres petitions all over the boards so go sign a few.

Send in a comment to the editorial.

Better yet, send them a ticket.

http://www.neopets.com/help.phtml

Lets get YYB back!

But at the same time, a lot of people didn't even bother to play last year because they were bored of the game/Cup.

It's a double edges sword. Either way, people aren't going to be happy.

But honestly, Ryan, you're a great player and truly think you should stick with it for your team. They'll take a hit without you :(

WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO YOOYU BALL?!? :grrr: Sorry for the all caps but yeah, this is ridiculous. I too loved the old version and this one, I can't even get the ball, maybe this is supposed to be more like the FIFFA soccer video games or other sports games but I hate it now. Everytime I think I'm controling the person I want, it switches to a different person that isn't even that close to the ball. I'm right there with you Ryan, I really was looking forward to Yooyu ball now I seriously can't even get it to work. I think I will take up your suggestion and send in a ticket and comment.

Honestly, this year is the first time I have ever enjoyed YYB at all. I would always dread the AC coming, because I was so terrible at YYB. But with the new version, I finally won a game! :) I may no longer be a total detriment to my team. I'm actually kind of looking forward to playing this year.

I understand that other people like the old game and want it back. I still don't love YYB. It would probably be more important that people who love YYB have a game they love, rather than people like me having a game they like. I won't be supporting your petition, but I don't oppose it either.

I hope you find a way to still have fun with the AC, Ryan.

This really is a terrible thing to happen. I was looking forward to playing a lot of YYB and getting All-Star rank again, but I'm not sure that's going to happen now. Why would they do this? Why make one game last 5-10 minutes, when it used to last a minute and a half? I almost regret joining the team this year.

There is hope though - they did bring back the old Kass Basher when people complained. One would think this is a bit more important than Kass Basher. I've complained and signed petitions, but somehow my gut is telling me they won't change it back this time, as much as I'd love for them to. :sad01_anim:

I'm still getting all-star this year, but if it's not fixed then i'm not planning on playing a single game of YYB this year. =/

Btw, someone suggested keeping the new game, but adding a mouse option. I likes that.

Done. I am now going to put my complaint in every orifice that the neopets system has. I have originally reported it as a bug because I class the game as such...but it is being put everywhere I can find some vague reason to link it to.

I came back to neopets for the altador cup after a short break and I'm not impressed. I certainly won't be playing it. I'll have to make do with the mini games...if I can be bothered with them without Yooyuball...

This is my first time playing in AC so I didn't even know there was a change of gameplay until now - I played a few practice games last night and really enjoyed it. Just as long as I didn't touch the keys when the ball came toward my goal because you can accidentally swap so fast between characters that you can't orientate yourself in time to stop the ball - you think you're the goalie then suddenly you're a player on the field then the goalie again just by holding down one direction key :mellow: Otherwise it was a lot more fun than I was expecting to have playing a sports game.

They refuse to fix it. So I made some interesting boards. Then they deleted them and sent me this neomail:

Hi! We saw your baord and want to point you in the right direction to get it taken care of. Please contact our Support department by opening up a ticket at: http://www.neopets.com/help.phtml

But I already sent a ticket and they responded saying they won't change it back. So I honestly wish they would've just warned me. =/Would be better than them telling me to go send another ticket.

I don't think it's that bad really - it's my first AC but I'd been practising the old version on TDN's AC page, and I'm a lot better at the new version. There are some glitches, obviously - the AI for your team is horrible, the players just run all over the place, and it's pretty much impossible to make a save - but those are minor errors, and overall I think it's not bad. I wouldn't be opposed to adding a mouse option, though. I like my arrow keys just fine but a lot of people just can't play that way.

I'm actually really annoyed that people are complaining. The new game redefines pros and if you can't stand the new game, then you don't HAVE to play it. Threatening to quit doesn't affect neopets at all, it only worsens your own team. You should have enough dedication to support your team no matter what.

Plus, it's actually challenging now, unlike the previous game which was grab and score every time.

I'm improving a little with the new YYB...but I still miss the old one more :(

Veterans have played the original version for 5 years now! They should have at least warned us about the change or at LEAST give us the mouse option! I pwned with my mouse and now it's just hard to grab the ball even when I'm RIGHT NEXT TO IT!

I can't let my team down though...I'll continue to practice unless TNT makes the majority of the Neopians happy by SWITCHING IT BACK!

There are still people out there that couldn't play well on the original version either so it wasn't just "easy" for everyone until they learned the yooyuball patterns and practiced that as well. Now this new version threw more people off. I'll admit I'm tired of the complainers too but it's just honest opinions being spoken aloud. (and rudely too lolz)

*crosses fingers even after seeing ticket with the usual reply of just practicing more*

I personally enjoy the new Yooyuball. Quite a lot more than the old one, actually. I often found myself mindlessly bored with the old game, to the point where I could barely bring myself to play it to support my team. However, I've been having a lot of fun with this newer version. I'm better at it and I find it more of a challenge.

I was so good at the old YYB, I could score up to 15 goals in one game, with complete control over which team member to play, and both my opponent and I moved at the same speeds, so they were easy to avoid, and now...

Now I can barely score 5 goals, everybodys running all over the place, I'm SLOWER than my opponent so they keep taking the ball from me and scoring against me, and I can't control who to play as, the computer decides for me! Honestly, what in the name of Xandra's missing glasses!?

I may just play the side games. And I loved YYB, it was my favorite and the one I played hte most... :sad02: