Happy Koi Day!

hrtbrk

If you happen to see a Koi swimming through Neopia tomorrow, don't forget to catch one to keep! You can also take your Koi to the Academy for free training!!

Marquee

koi_day_2011.jpg

Colors

koi_maractite_happy.pngkoi_speckled_happy.png

Maractite | Speckled

Clothing

koi_gypsyboyoutfit.pngkoi_gypsygirloutfit.png

clo_koi_gypsyboy_headband.gifclo_koi_gypsyboy_necklace.gifclo_koi_gypsyboy_shirt.gif

clo_koi_gypsyboy_pants.gifclo_koi_gypsyboy_belt.gifclo_koi_gypsyboy_guitar.gif

clo_koi_gypsygirl_hat.gifclo_koi_gypsygirl_jacket.gifclo_koi_gypsygirl_skirt.gifclo_koi_gypsygirl_coat.gifclo_koi_gypsygirl_ball.gif

Items

sch_koi_stapler.gifsch_koi_pencilcase.gif

Caption

caption_1207.jpg

I actually really like the speckled color and the new outfits, the first one a bit better. I second Javi's request on the names for the clothing...?

I guess TNT is trying to pump out all the untried pet possibilities for the cheaper pet colours (Glowing, Speckled, etc.) in my opinion.

The release of the Maractite Koi was very well expected by the way. :yes:

I could let this offer to take my Koi to the Swashbuckling Academy go to waste, I'm just pleased that my Koi is still at a lower level, so I can train her a bit more on this special day I've been waiting for all month. :)

Loving the clothes! Hope I can snag a Koi today!

Edit: Got one just now. Meet Nantial! 2.png

Congrats! I got a Koi last year on Koi Day named Sakanori. Funny story. I had an orange Koi named Ushiku and (basic red) Sakanori. I decided there was no need for two Kois so I threw Sakanori in the pound because he was unpainted and his name was longer. Suddenly I regretted it. So I offered Ushiki up for transfer to Sakanori's new owner, who was from Brazil and didn't seem to speak English. He accepted the trade without saying a word. It was like the weirdest trade I've ever done on Neopets. lol! But I got Sakanori back and someday he will be painted Spotted.

This was after I picked up a BN orange Koi from the pound, and I came on here showing off, and someone was like "Well orange Koi MP is only like 40K" and I was like "...oh :(" So I threw him right back in the pound and created my own orange Koi. Sigh

...anyway.

I like the hippie and gypsy outfits, but the way she holds the crystal ball is a little odd.....

Colors are OK, they don't look too bad.

And I don't have to wait to create a Koi, I have a MP! Well I do have to wait, actually, because the pet I want to use it on is on an account that isn't 4 months old yet, (I could still do it anyway, but better safe than sorry, I don't think you're allowed to morph a pet into a LE species on an account thats under 4 months old either. And, sure, I could transfer her to an older account, but she'd be stuck there until September. So...yeah.)