Altador Cup Sign Ups: 12 Days Away!

hrtbrk

Altador Cup sign ups are 12 days away! If you're unsure as to what team to join, TNT is releasing a mini profile on all teams, two at a time, up until the day of the sign ups.

Here you will be able to find freebies, articles, team specific NC Mall Items and more! First up - Kreludor and Darigan Citadel!

ac2011-promo-news-mention.jpg

Already know what team you're going to play for? Try reconnecting with old team mates on the new Altador Cup neoboard!

w00t! darigan citadel ftw! :D since we were 3rd last year, lets hope we dont get a bunch of freeloaders :/

Great! I have been anticipating this for the last couple of weeks! I played for Shenkuu since I statred in ACII, so I know who I will be playing for this year! Shenkuu FTC!

Just a word... SHENKUU!!!!!!! Glad to see another senkuu fan ^^

This may sound like a silly question but what's the Altador cup all about? I had a quick read on TDN page for it but I still don't quite understand what's required and things. Anyone help me out here?

Basically you choose a team, play the games they release specifically for the Altador Cup to earn your team points. Whoever wins gets a nice trophy at the end. And even if you don't win with the points you collected from playing the game you can buy cool prizes (sometimes PBs!) when the cup is over, and you'll get a nice participation trophy for your look-up.

Team Maraqua FTW!! :D

I hope this helps!

EDIT: You say 12 days, so does that mean that the cup starts on the 25th? If it does, it's my birthday, and that sucks.

Sign-ups will open then, but the Cup won't actually start until a bit later. :)

Glad to see other two Shenkuu fans :) :) ... I'm really excited about this year :king:

Here is another Shenkuu fan at TDN! Yayz! :)

Here is another Shenkuu fan at TDN! Yayz! :)

I realy love Shenkuu team ^.^ Not just for the players, colors, customs, place... I loved the way the people on the team recived me at the forums and all the atmosphere there!!! Thanks team... this is our year :king:

Okay, I'm new to the whole Altador Cup thing (though i've been on neopets for 4 years XD ) so I was wondering, do you have to play yooyuball to get points or can you just focus on the other games? I tried practicing that game with a link i found here (cant find it at the moment) and I'm horrible at it, so it would be helpful if I could just play the other games. Also, do the game have a limit to how many time you can send your score in, like the normal games? Or can you play all day?

Okay, I'm new to the whole Altador Cup thing (though i've been on neopets for 4 years XD ) so I was wondering, do you have to play yooyuball to get points or can you just focus on the other games? I tried practicing that game with a link i found here (cant find it at the moment) and I'm horrible at it, so it would be helpful if I could just play the other games. Also, do the game have a limit to how many time you can send your score in, like the normal games? Or can you play all day?

I've been on neopets for the same amount of time as you have, and i dont know that much about altador cup. i just know shenkuu is awesome, and they are gonna win. :D

You can play the other games and still get points. For all of the games you can submit your score 5 times for NP (iirc) but every score you send helps your team, and helps you earn more prize points to spend at the end of the Cup. Also, if you're having trouble with Yoyuuball, try reading some of the guides on the site and practicing a bit more. I went from losing games to scoring 8 - 0 with just a few tips and some practice my first year. Yoyuuball does generally help out your team more as it's weighted higher than the side games but teams have lost matches from focusing only on Yoyuball, and some teams are known for their skill in a particular side games. In the end it's just about you having fun though, so play what you like.

As for me, GO GO DARIGAN!! This will be my fourth year with the Minions. I might not get to play much for a week and half since I have a convention followed by a out of state vacation, but as my fiance and I are both pretty big neopets fans we'll probably still squeeze it in here and there. I've been looking forward to this year's Cup more than ever!

Thanks, devilhunterkai109. Hopefully I can help out my team (i think i'm gonna cheer for kreludor) with the side games because I seriously doubt i'd be much help with yooyuball :)