How many pets should I keep?

Naamah D.

In my past side accounts, I'd adopt 4 pets all at once. Will I get frozen for having 4 pets on my main and 2 pets per side account? Ever since I got my Hissi I've wanted more LE pets(not all of them just 3 of them) and possibly get some pound rescues(I don't adopt pound pets unless they have a good name and aren't sick) and think having 2 pets each on my 4 sides would leave me some room for LE pets and pound rescues.

Note: I'd create the 2 pets:)

Here's a guide to what you can and can't do with your side accounts:

Click here ^_^

I'm super sorry but that didn't answer my question...

My question was do I have to adopt all 4 pets on my side accounts as soon as I make the account?

You can have between 0 and 4 pets per account... for a maximum of 20 pets if you have 5 accounts.

So no, you don't have to start with 4 pets on your side accounts.

You can have between 0 and 4 pets per account... for a maximum of 20 pets if you have 5 accounts.

So no, you don't have to start with 4 pets on your side accounts.

Okay that's good to know! I'd really hate to have to fill them up right away and not have any room left for LE pets or Pound Rescues. Thank you for clarifying:)

In my past side accounts, I'd adopt 4 pets all at once. Will I get frozen for having 4 pets on my main and 2 pets per side account? Ever since I got my Hissi I've wanted more LE pets(not all of them just 3 of them) and possibly get some pound rescues(I don't adopt pound pets unless they have a good name and aren't sick) and think having 2 pets each on my 4 sides would leave me some room for LE pets and pound rescues.

Note: I'd create the 2 pets:)

You certainly shouldn't get frozen for the number of pets you have. Many people create sides just so they can house more pets. I know a lot of people who have one pet on each side up to all four pets on all four sides. It doesn't matter how many you have, so long as you ONLY have the 4 side accounts in addition to your main. That means anywhere from 1 pet to 20 pets (4 on your main and four on your four sides, providing my math is correct)

I think it is a great idea to keep 2 on each side so you have room to adopt/create.

Just wondering, but didn't you drop side accounts with pets on them before?

Well...it's diffrent when the majority of them are pound rescues and limited editon. I rescued 4 pets from the pound today total and have reserved spots for my limited edition pets. My pound rescues are the ones I can't let down EVER! It's diffrent when you create a pet, it's takes a while for you to love them truly. My pound rescues are instant love.

I could have sworn you dropped the others because you were going to be away for 3 years and whatever. But now you have more accounts and more pets.

x_x

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts as 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I thought the reason why you dropped your 20 pets (some of them were from the pound two right? DId you pound them so somebody could adopted them? I saw you had a few nice colored pets) was that you dont have time for so many pets and that you know created a new account just with lillianna to stay a only pet?

is it now clear what school you are going to?

Nice for you that you now have time for more than one pet^^