This is Unacceptable!

Ryuusei

I wasted hours for finding useless plastic neggs, only for 'Dung Pizza'. We got up to 4 million! You said it would be extended! TNT lied!!! Nooooo! I hate this! We all worked so hard! We deserve something better!

I tried so hard and got so far... in the end, it doesn't even matter! I had to fall to lose it all, in the end it doesn't even matter...

I tried so hard and got so far... in the end, it doesn't even matter! I had to fall to lose it all, in the end it doesn't even matter...

Yay In the End- Linkin Park lyrics ♥

Anyways yea that sucks ):

I'm disappointed I missed 1 Negg for the site theme T_T;

Not to mention. Them not including in the FAQs that I can't claim prizes anymore after May 5... :|

I just picked out my four prizes right now and I had no problem doing it - you mean the ones you get after collecting four eggs of a colour set? If there's a glitch stopping you from getting yours you should report it.

I thought that TNT said it under New Features for May 6th, 2011 that this day would be the last day to get to the 5 million Negg goal.

Bah, the new site theme is prize enough for me. :P

I also hunted around for the plain plastic neggs and got 2 or 3 everyday but oh well I could see we prpbably wouldn't get to the 5 million they wanted us to find

I don't see why so many people are so upset about the prize.Yes, it isn't valuable or that useful, but that's to be expected because we failed the challenge. We don't get rewarded for failing.

The community challenge only took about 15 minutes a day for me. Clicking a bunch of links and looking through the previews to see if you've found something isn't really that hard and/or time consuming. Plus you probably got random events along the way, which is both fun and profitable most of the time.

I don't really see why it's not acceptable...

many people (including myself) didn't feel like doing the community challenge because the prize for the Game Challenge Community Challenge was lame. Ok, it might have taken only 15 minutes a day, but many people are in their exam or study period now and could have spent their time doing something more productive...

Ok, it might have taken only 15 minutes a day, but many people are in their exam or study period now and could have spent their time doing something more productive...

My guess is they did, which is why not as many people as TNT expected actually participated in the event. :P

I dont think this is unacceptable, since we didn't beat the challenge we don't really deserve anything.

I didn't collect my last price, I was waiting to see how the skirt and hat look but oh well, I would have taken the book anyway and its not a big deal^^

I wasn't participating in the community challenge either... I found a couple of neggs during my normal neo day but didn't really search for them.

I'm just upset that the community prize was a Dung Pizza because I just spent a decent amount of NPs getting one last item for the "I'm Smelly" avvie . . . but I agree with most who said it's not unacceptable, just upsetting. The News did seem to imply there was another day left, seeing it was labeled "May 6th" and all . . .

The whole Community Challenge was stupid. They could've released the Neggs at a higher frequency/rate if they really wanted us to find them. I'm sure that at every minute, at least 1/4 the pages in Neopia are being visited....

Yeah... I was definitely using negg-finding to put off studying for my finals & writing papers. I almost had one of my friends change my password so I wouldn't procrastinate (couldn't give up the site though, haha!).

Anyway, when we still needed a million on the last day I kinda knew it wasn't going to happen. Anyone know what we would have won otherwise? =/

A beatiful BG. :) Check JN's post about the last day. Anyways, LoL! I was really shocked. I mean I knew we were doomed but they didn't have to rub dung pizza in our faces XD LOL! On a side-note:

"Hi TNT! *throws DUNG PIZZA* (insert question here)" - NT Editorial XD

Well, everybody tried. We were very close, but not everybody participated which is part of the reason why we were short of 5 mil by the end, another may have been that there just weren't enough neggs! They were randomly hidden a little TOO well!

And, it just took slower than TNT expected.

Guest Yoshinho

TNT never said they extended it. They said it ends on May 6th but you guys did not listen. Do not blame TNT for your failures.