When the hissi will be release?

GomamonX

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah! So impatient! I really want the Hissi's to be released soon, otherwise I'm worried I'll miss it!!!!

Are we sure they're even going to release them? What if they don't? :guiltysmiley:

Are we sure they're even going to release them? What if they don't? :guiltysmiley:

Well the only time they've never released a LE Pet on their Pet Day (to my knowledge) is Lutaris for the last couple years (until this year)

But as far as I know, they always release LE pets on their Pet Day

I would be very upset and 24 hours waiting would be lost <<

I dont go to bed until they release them ><

Im refreshing since midnight

I hope they release them soon... :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I hope they release them soon... :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

this is boring! why do hissi MPs are expensive and this even make me want one even more....... *bangs head at the desk* >.<

I hope they release them soon! I'm on one of my side accounts and there's not much to do. I have to go to work in an hour too. I hope I don't miss them. Does anyone have plans for colors for their Hissis yet? I like the Relic Paint Brush but I just checked the price and eh maybe not.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! if i don't get a hissi, i don't know what pet to adopt to be lilianna's little brother

ps i'm using my lap top and all the keys are flat so that's why i'm not using caps for anything. i hate my large hands

Has anyone here created a limited edition pet on it's pet day before? Did it show up on the hour, or what?

Has anyone here created a limited edition pet on it's pet day before? Did it show up on the hour, or what?

I created a jetsam once, to tell you the truth i didn't even know it was jetsam day. the were just there

god i hate this laptop

I created a jetsam once, to tell you the truth i didn't even know it was jetsam day. the were just there

god i hate this laptop

lol Lucky you! ^w^

It seems to me, TNT is running late with the LE pets this year. Last year, I created a Cybunny, Jetsam, several Hissi's, etc. Last year, the Jetsam and Hissi's were already available when I got to work at 6am NST.

EDIT: So were the Koi's. Those were nearly constant all day. And the Kikos were available fairly early.

I know there was a double release on Cybunny day & I don't remember how many were released on Lutari day. Also, I believe there was a long release on Chomby day. I really hope they release the Hissis soon.

Hmmm... I wonder why it's taking them so long this year, then... O.o

Lutari Day had 3 if I'm not mistaken...I missed the last one by about 5 minutes. lol...I was a tad bummed.

Lutari Day had three what? Do you mean three release times?