Happy Hissi Day!

hrtbrk

LOVE the Hissi Dance clothes, but I find the shoes a little unnecessary, since they don't have feet.

Darn I love that spotted Hissi! Spotted like a real spotted snake! Great, now I have to decide if I want a spotted Hissi or a Mutant Hissi...

But, I'm not creating one this year, I already snagged a Cybunny, I want to wait and try my hand next year.

wow,this hissies have some cool colors.The maractite one is my favorite,it look likes its physic and those outfits they look like there were from spain and i should know that because i'm puerto rican,we study that a lot in history^_^

2wgbsl3.jpg

The colors are great! The maractite is kinda mysterious and the spotted one looks wild. :)

The clothes are also very fitting.

I loved the spotted one!!! TNT is working in reptile-neopets ^_^U the camo krawk and this hissi are awsome!

awesome! i love all the pet days :laughingsmiley: the clothes look like they're for cinco de mayo. I love the brain freeze the hissi has in the marquee. so cute

I LOVE THE SPOTTED HISSI!! Too bad I got rid of mine..why'd I do such a thing?!

yeah - why oO

Ahh i hope I cant get one today =D

Any ideas whats the best way to get one?