Transferring neopoints between accounts

queensorchadragon

So for a while I did my dailies on all my accounts and as a result I have a lot of neopoints on these other accounts. Now I would like to be a legit player and only play on one account (maintaining sides with those neopoints) but I'm scared if I try to transfer all my neopoints via the TP or the shops or something that TNT will catch me and I'll be frozen for deciding that I want to play legit.

I have like 1.9 mil on my main account, and about 250k on my two sides, so it's not a TON, but still, I've invested a lot into getting this and I don't want any of my accounts frozen.

What is the best course of action to take here?

I don't have to send NP to my sides. I buy new toys for my pets every day, so I just take the toys, go to the menu that says send to Neofriend, type in my other account's names, and send the toys to my side accounts. Since your situation has to deal with money, I don't know what exactly to do but I'll tell you what I think about this situation:

Doing dailies on sides is against the rules of Neopia, but I have a few questions for you before I can give you my advice.

1. When you first started out, did you not know that doing dailies and earning NP(by playing games, doing dailies, whatever else gives you NP) was against the rules?

2. How often did you do your dailies on your sides?

3. Did you accidently do your dailies on your sides? If so, I think TNT would probably say "Eh, they made a mistake. It's alright as long as they don't do it again."

4. Or, did you do your dailies on your sides(and please don't get mad with me) just to earn NP on your sides? If so, that's cheating, and cheating is never good. Be it games other than Neopets(Neopets is more than a game to me, but I don't know how much you value your pets), a test at school, sports, or with boyfriends and girlfriends(but that's a diffrent story)

I hope these questions don't offend you. I just need to know more from you so I can tell you anymore. I've never experienced what your going through so, I don't want to say anymore and uninteniolly lie or be false.

For a while I legitimately didn't know, then when I realized it was against the rules there was a bit of time where I was like, "Whatever, I'm still taking care of all these pets on all my accounts and not transferring between so its just like I'm three different people" and now I'm rather convinced that it's wrong to do. Should I just get rid of the 250k neopoints that are sitting around in my sides? I'm willing to do that. It's probably the only honest thing... though that's 250k I'll have to re-earn to get a draik. Well I'll have to earn more. but you get the idea.

Oh dear...not a good thing, mate. I suggest closing down those accounts, and starting all over. However, I wouldn't blame you though to not want to for the sake of your pets, assuming you highly value them too, so it may be good to create a new one, transfer as many as possible to that account, and close the old one down. But accounts often have to be 4 months old to accept most pets...

Guest Yoshinho

Just donate the money you got to the money tree. ALL OF IT. Just so TNT knows you want to play legit.

Yeah, I think I'll donate it to the money tree. I REALLY like my pets and can't really transfer the NC items I bought on those accounts that I'm customizing them on. Sooooooo. to the money tree it goes.

I think what I'll do is buy a bunch of codestones and donate them all at once, cuz typing in "5000" over and over isn't very fun.

EDIT: SO. I went out and bought a bunch of codestones, not really thinking about the fact that I was buying them all from one shop. Then donated them all. Making one person incredibly happy, and about 20 other people very surprisedly happy. I hope this works. I like my pets too much!