What are your odd habits?

Keladry

I dunno why, but ever since I was little I've done this. The moment I walk in a room I asses where the windows and doors are so that if I need to I can make a quick escape. I don't really try to do this, I just do. Maybe I was a thief in a past life or subconsciously plan to rob a bank in the future.

So what do you do that is slightly out of the ordinary?

It's amazing how one 's' can make a difference. :laughingsmiley:

Every time I am out walking and I pass a clover patch, I must stop and try to find a 4-leafed one. It doesn't matter that I've found thousands in my lifetime, I must always find another.

Ok, so I wouldn't call this OCD or anything, but I have a habit that when I clean a bathroom, I have to put everything in a certain spot. Soap goes to the right of the faucet, hair brush goes to the right edge facing the mirror, and so on. It's kind of like creating a table setting.

my friends pretty much consider me the queen of strange habits =)

I really dislike odd numbers and 8 is my favorite number. stemming from this, I eat most things in pairs, or at least an even number of bites. then, I eat all sandwiches in exactly 16 bites. regular sandwiches get four rows of four bites each. hamburger bun sandwiches get two bites on the first row, four bites on the second and third rows, then I take two bites off the sides of the remaining piece and then two more rows of two bites.

yep. weirdo.

I have a tendency to look at my food while I'm eating it. people comment about it all the time LOL. but hey, it's saved me from eating things like hair or moldy bits!

also, I can't sleep if my toes are cold. I've tried so many times and it just doesn't happen! really, my list of weird things could go for miles...

but that's what makes me who I am ^_^

I have about 6 of these huge, fat pillows on my bed, and they are always oozing out of their pillowcases like an overstuffed sausage, so before I can even think of going to sleep I have to jam them back in, because I the thought of sleeping on an uncased pillow freaks me out. Also, when I'm eating, I must always eat the dish that I like the least first, so that I can get it out of the way. That way I can finish eating on a good note and have the deliciousness last longer. XP

I tend to sleep during the day (about 3PM EST to 1AM EST most times), and stay active during the very late night hours for one.

Another one would be eating a lot of pizza slices at those Pizza Hut all you can eat buffets.

Hmm~ I'm sure I have odd habits ^^

A common one is that I can't open a can without tapping on it ^^"

I cant sleep unless my bed is in a corner, I have two blankets so I can build kind of a nest (one blanket on the side of the bed who is open to the room) And I cant sleep without underwear. But I can sleep with the sun shining right in my face, with loud music to total silence.

I have a few more but they are just ticks like I hate to stand on joints between tiles. (I hope you get what I mean ~_~")

When I think about something I bite on my lower lip, things like that^^

I also eat the things I don't like before the things I like ^^

Quite a few...

-I can't sit on couches

-Instead of sitting down and getting "comfy" I pefer to stand.

-I don't use tissues and use paper towel instead

-If something I find "gross" or "dirty" has been put on something I use like a chair or table I have to disinfect it.

• I can't sleep without ambient noise in the background.
  • If one of my nails is shorter than the others, I have to clip them all.
  • Most of the clothes in my closet are divided into sections: dresses, pants, skirts and jackets are to the left, long-sleeved shirts are in the middle, and short-sleeved shirts as well as some more jackets are to the right. Sadly, it's gotten much more disorganized lately.
  • If I have a pencil that has a really good eraser but is shorter than it should be, I either break the pencil in half or cut off parts of the eraser. (This is exactly why I use pens or mechanical pencils most of the time.)

That's all I can think of, but I'm pretty sure I have more. :laughingsmiley:

• 5 months later...

. I yell at people who hate any animal for any reason

. I play neopets (well my girl scout troop thought it was weird )

. I really don't like nimmos, quiggles, tonus and grarrls. :sad01_anim:

. I sprint up stairs even when i'm not going anywhere

. I constantly bug anyone who plays club penguin. I hate it.

. I buy my neopets birthday and christmas presents

. That's pretty much it.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics over 21 days old.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.