Altador Cup Prize Shop Closing May 25th!

hrtbrk

good reminder! I had 200 points left over. I was going to see which prizes have inflated. :laughingsmiley:

haha I have one point left xD I didn't get too many because I was away camping in the desert for more than half the Cup :P Hopefully this year will be better score-wise. Thanks for the reminder! :D

First time participating but go Team Maraquan (;

Wish I did though, really wanted Altador Cup Collectors Jacket >-<;

I had 675 points left. Without realizing what I was doing, I accidentally spent them on all the same item I had bought when the prize shop first opened. :P

I was concerned I may have left points, but I had 1 left over. (I think I bought a bunch of the books with my remaining points.)

I can't wait for the next one to start. (Though my wrist isn't in agreement.) I'll be playing for Maraqua again this year. :D

I finaly spent my points as well.

Got the paintbrush, the stamp and a few junk items (2 books, 2 statues for my neohome).

As of yesterday, the books were selling at a decent price. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I've made my annual color-coded NP/ACP ratio chart, and I thought I'd share so other procrastinators can get the most bang for your buck.

ACVPrizes1.png

ACVPrizes2.png

Basically, the prizes towards the top are worth more now. The color-coded prizes may appreciate more in the long-run because they're either expendable or wearable, etc. Obviously prices will continue to fluctuate as people try to buy what they think will be worth more, causing other items to become relatively rarer.