Hello! :)

ghostchoir

Hello!

I'm Nicola, I'm 23, and I live in the south of England. I've been playing Neopets for... a really long time! The account I use now is ghostchoir (feel free to friend me!) which is 57 months old - but that isn't my first account! I had one of the original accounts and I'm still mad I stopped being able to use that one, haha. I took a break from Neopets but I got back a couple of weeks ago and have got just as addicted as I used to be :)

I currently spend all of my time playing millions of games of Scarab 21 and trying to build up my collection of petpet plushies :) It would be great to have some neofriends to talk to, all of my old friends seem to have left :(

Hi Nicola, it is nice to meet you. I have been on for four years. Got my very first account frozen before I even got to see the game lol. Bad words in my username for a kids site. Then really started playing four years ago when I made this account. I would love to be your friend. I chat a lot just to warn you though. :)

Have a lovely day

~Purely Angel

I gave you a Neofriend request if you don't mind Ghostchoir.

By the way, welcome to TDN and their forums. I'm Super Neomysterion, and I spend my time playing a lot of Neopets games (maybe not Scarab 21 since I don't get the game myself). I mainly check the ratios for all the Flash games for my winnings. Make yourself at home. :)

Hi Nicola!! :D Welcome to TDN :) I sent you a NF request.

We seem to be getting a lot of returning veteran Neoplayers recently, aren't we :P

Welcome to TDN forums Nicola~

I'm a veterans of Neopets too! *high fives*

Sent you a NF and hope to see you around (: