Which Team Are You Joining?

Ryuusei

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never tried the Altador Cup before. For the sake of my Kiko, I'm going for Kiko Lake.

Gotta pull my act together if we want to win...

I have been with Maraqua since the very start...

If you are planning to join Maraqua this year, please consider to stop and chat at the WAM board. In the off-season, our board is located in Virtupets.

If you want to learn more about We Are Maraqua, you can click on the banner below. I'm in the process of redesigning the HQ page... I think the new design will be up by next weekend.

346sw80.png

I'll be joining Maraqua again. :D I've played for them every AC I've participated in. (Which, unfortunately, only started last year.) But I'll always stick with Maraqua. :D They're my favorite land and a fun team.

I'm probably gonna go with DC this year, now that I can prepare in advance. Last year, I joined as a more last-minute thing, so I picked Vpets cause I thought they might win, lol :P But Tiburon and Minoa are supporting Darigan all the way!! :D

Woah, lots of Maraquans supporters :O

Maraquan is my favourite pet colour x) but I'm going to join Krawk Island again like every year. I've been a Krawker since ACII and would feel very odd if I changed teams now.

I'm leaning towards DC and I'll show my team support by painting my Ixi Darigan (which I've been wanting to do for a while).

I'm torn between Shenkuu and Maraquan but I think I'll be going for Maraquan~

This is my first time seriously joining Altador Cup VI since I never really understood/care for it in the past xD

Roo Island all the way! I like all the colors and the court jester look. Also all the awesomely cheesy puns the Rooligans come up with.

You will Roo the day you every counted us out...hehe....

Krawk Island for me. I'm not into joining a team just because I think they might win.

I'm too loyal for that. :laughingsmiley:

Yay finally another Krawk Islander! :thumbsup:

We have the same mindset. I'm a loyal supporter too XD

Going with DC, as always. I was with them for their first win at the first AC. I've been away for a few years, and I'm excited to be with them this year again. I can't wait for it to begin!

DC FTWBTASVML! I love DC, I picked them a long time ago because they were cool looking. Lol anyway ever since then I have picked them... And they have done pretty well. :king: (Note that FTWBTASVML stands for For the win because they are so very much legit!)