Happy Kougra Day!!

hrtbrk

I would LOVE if they did one like a Snow Leopard....The Spotted ones look like a Cheetah, at least. lol

Yeah, exactly! :D Like how the Striped Meerca looks like a chipmunk :) I like when they do colors based off of real animals :D

Okay, so we have a good Kougra Day today.

The Royal Kougra Plushies are adorable, the 8-bit Kougra is still good looking, and nice Petpet matching Spritzie! :king:

Both colors are win ... but I'm really digging the specked ..

I have a Kougra named 16B , after a DJ , wouldn't it be cool if he became 8-Bit ?? he would be 16B the 8-Bit Kougra .. ha ha ha .. ironic !!

.. perhaps I should start zapping him, but I need a second lab map :worried:

That would be very cool. Also, have you entered the Secret Lab Map giveaway? If you win, then you'd get a second map free & could zap away!

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... I love 8-bit! Fantastic idea on TNT's part. :) I also like the male clothes.

Also, punny headings for the banners

I love the male clothes, well I think it's all good but I like the male’s clothes especially. Particularly the eye patch lol what's not to love about a good eye patch?

I just painted my Kougra. :D He's been Green since I created him nearly 8 years ago.

Here he is:

4.png

EDIT: And his new petpet: feepit_green.gif

Wow, how cute :) May I ask, what kind of background (and foreground?) is that? It is so fitting! I wish there was some sort of page where I could view all the available backgrounds... I couldn't find one yet...

BTW, I have a Kougra who is painted in the old-school way, because I am too in love with it.

kougra2.jpg

Wow, how cute :) May I ask, what kind of background (and foreground?) is that? It is so fitting! I wish there was some sort of page where I could view all the available backgrounds... I couldn't find one yet...

His background is the Beautiful Desert Oasis Background. (It was a prize from last year's Negg Festival.)

You can search JN's Item Database for BGs. And there's also Dress to Impress.