Negg Hunt : Daily Solutions

hrtbrk

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Urghh, I've clicked all the links in Moltara City/Caves and still can't find it... I wasn't sure if you had to click a link multiple times or if you get it the first time you click on your specific link? Anyone know? Because... it would seem as if a negg wouldn't be able to move once it's placed somewhere... Maybe I just "didn't look hard enough"

EDIT: Just kidding... Um... I apparently found it but it didn't tell me! >.<

Urghh, I've clicked all the links in Moltara City/Caves and still can't find it... I wasn't sure if you had to click a link multiple times or if you get it the first time you click on your specific link? Anyone know? Because... it would seem as if a negg wouldn't be able to move once it's placed somewhere... Maybe I just "didn't look hard enough"

EDIT: Just kidding... Um... I apparently found it but it didn't tell me! >.<

That's what happened to me today, too! I dislike not being notified when I find a Negg . . . what prize did ya get? I got the Bobblehead Negg toy

I checked all over Meridell and Skarl's Castle, and didn't find the Negg. I ended up finding it at the Meri Acres Dump today.

That's what happened to me today, too! I dislike not being notified when I find a Negg . . . what prize did ya get? I got the Bobblehead Negg toy

HAHA funny thing that happened to me too. I kept clicking and clicking and I got so frustrated and when I went back on to check, it said I already found it? -.- I don't know if it's a coincidence or if neopets was being glitchy?

I looked all over Neopia Central, but no dice.

I ended up finding my Negg at the Grooming Parlour.

I found a plastic Negg at Kauvara's on the way as well.

Thaat took ages! I looked all over Neopia Central. Ended up in the Art Gallery - in the coffee house! It was my 3rd to last click. I didn't think it would even be there. Moltara was annoying too - didn't even tell me I'd found it so I was clicking for ages on the same links. Then I got a plain plastic Negg so I went back to Kari and there it was!

Mine, was at the soup faerie, couldn't find it at first because I only looked at central, bazaar and plaza

Finally found mines, also in the Soup Kitchen.

I forgot that was located in Neopia Central xD;

I got 12 plastic plain neggs when I was clicking all the links x-x

I found mine in the Grooming Parlour. I checked Neopia Central first, then the cave with the Coffee Shop, then I headed to the Bazaar, where I found it semi-quickly.

And Airiya, I got tons today too. I got 3 while looking. (4 total so far today, and usually, I don't get more than that ALL day.)

Mine, was at the soup faerie, couldn't find it at first because I only looked at central, bazaar and plaza

Mine was definitely at the Soup Faerie too... I was getting frustrated since I clicked all those links and I was really confused, haha! But yeah, if anyone has trouble finding their egg - check there!

I found mine at The Coffee Cave.

Thanks, Spritzie, for mentioning it in your post! I would never have thought to look there otherwise.

I figured that's where it'd be, because I wouldn't think of it right away, so that's one of the first places I checked. :) I'm glad I helped.

Today's Negg is at Mystery Island.

I found mine at the Haiku Generator today.