Negg Hunt : Daily Solutions

hrtbrk

Found mine at the Treasure Cove, I think it's called. Also, found a couple of plastic Neggs. I bet with all of us on TDN, we can reach that 5 million goal! (It is 5 mil right?)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3rd click today: Dubloon-o-matic.

I was slightly confused about today's clue though. Does anyone know what this part is referring to: Stay less than a quarter hour

3rd click today: Dubloon-o-matic.

I was slightly confused about today's clue though. Does anyone know what this part is referring to: Stay less than a quarter hour

Same here :D

And not sure about that part of the clue >.<;

Yay! I got mine on the first click at the Space Weaponry Shop! :woot:

Today wasn't so bad if you ask me, I found my Negg at the Royal Potionery.

Only one day remains... and we have yet to strike 4 million Neggs. D:

I counted as of 3:36 AM EST, and it reads 3,584,067 Plastic Neggs found out of 5 million for the Community Challenge, and only one day remaining after this.

Today wasn't so bad if you ask me, I found my Negg at the Royal Potionery.

Only one day remains... and we have yet to strike 4 million Neggs. D:

I counted as of 3:36 AM EST, and it reads 3,584,067 Plastic Neggs found out of 5 million for the Community Challenge, and only one day remaining after this.

I think that the TDN community can pull off getting that total up to 5 million. Especially since everyone is waiting for Hissi's today, we'll have to waste some time with another tab/window open clicking around the site.

Also, find mine at the Wheel of Knowledge today too, Spritzie

Last day too easy. First click... Haha! What's the bonus prize? :( I missed it since I went on vacation D:

Stupid vacation! Why did the internet connection have to be disconnected just because my grandfather is gone and he's the only one using it! Why! Why! The background is okay... compared to last year's, it's junk :|

Last day too easy. First click... Haha! What's the bonus prize? :( I missed it since I went on vacation D:

Stupid vacation! Why did the internet connection have to be disconnected just because my grandfather is gone and he's the only one using it! Why! Why! The background is okay... compared to last year's, it's junk :|

I got them each day and I got a Negg Festival Site Theme and the Hollowed Negg Tree Background:

bg_fon_hollowneggtree.gif

A site theme... NOOOOO! (There's seems to be a glitch with it though, it says it rewarded me one because I got each negg each day... nothing though) I'm seriously crying right now... :'(

[removed]i was 1 day late and only got the Hollowed Negg Tree Background :( sadface

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. The words have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I was never late on each Negg finding. If I still stuggled at Altador, that could of cost me the site theme.

Mine was found on one quick at the Lunar Temple in Shenkuu.

Very unknown if the Negg meter will hit 5 million before the day is set and done though... :sad02:

Woohoo!

Something has happened!

You are now eligible to use the 'Festival of Neggs' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme.

I feel very optimistic right now. Guys and gals, we can make 5 million! *runs off to collect plastic neggs*