Cybunny Day Is Approaching!

hrtbrk

Ommmmmmg.. definitely want to either save for a Maraquan Cybunny potion or hope they release Cybunnies~

I'm not sure about getting a Cybunny, but I do like the style of the Starry Cybunny Potion though.

if any of you want a cybunny, i got one that i'm trying to get rid of. it would be really great if i could trade it for a jetsam (at least temporarily, i want the avatar), but i'm willing to just give it away for free.

I would totally make a cybunny if I had room, but alas all my pet spots are full :P The mara potion is really cute though. Good luck to those who plan on creating bunnies!! :D

I love the mara potion! The ears are just too cute. I'm not gonna worry about waiting for a release time for cybunnies like I did for the lutari's, but good luck to all you who do.

I need to stalk Neopets on Cybunny Day, and the potions on the Maraquan are just so cute.

hmm... Ive never been that into cybunnys, but the starry one is pretty cute. the maraquan one looks like it has wings? :mellow:

hmm... Ive never been that into cybunnys, but the starry one is pretty cute. the maraquan one looks like it has wings? :mellow:

The maraquan one's "wings" are actually fins. ^_^

I am not crazy about cybunnies, but since they are LE, I appreciate them. :yes:

I had a Halloween Cybunny that I zapped. It was cute, but I was zap-happy having just gotten ray access, so I quickly adopted it off to a nice Neopian :) Still, wouldn't mind having a Cybunny again, maybe on my side . . .

I would love to get a cybunny. They are sooo cute!!! ^_^

I get Loret_ayalat zapped into a Cybu, but I`m not realy a fan so I continue taking her to the lab... She just stay like a bunny 1 day ^^ Do you think I did wrong????

Like I said before...I love them(I love all the Neopet species actually)but Cybunnies aren't for me. Neither are Nimmos but that's a diffrent story. Congrats to anyone who's getting a Cybunny. Take good care of them!

I've been wanting a Cybunny for soooooooo long (nine years?)! I have a feeling I'll be camped out at my computer for quite a while until I get one... Haha! It may be the last week of university classes but Neopets is more important, gosh darn it! xD