*grumble grumble* Boochi!

Wembly

:grrr: So I just got Boochi'd again. Seriously Boochi? Seriously? Why can't you go hit someone else for once? Or miss for that matter, apparently you have terrible aim at other people why are you hating on me and my pets? Go shoot someone else's pet who actually wants baby pets...

Leo is admittedly kind of cute as a baby Lenny, especially with the stuff on he had, kind of looks like a duckling in the rain.

2.png

He was only painted red but of course I don't have a red starter paintbrush uhh, so annoying. <_<

Eek! That really sucks! I luckily never got hit by Boochi, but I always keep my lab pet as my active pet just in case. Maybe you should try doing that? I don't know if you lab any pets but just a suggestion! Though hopefully after two Boochi hits, you'd be done for good. But I guess you never know!

I'd love for Boochi to hit my Chomby and I rather have Boochi then my pet turn invisible.

I have to say Baby Lenny looks adorable and the background fits so perfectly with a ducky.

He hit me twice as well - but both times were on my lab pet .. got a baby poogle and a baby bunny which are both very cute had they been different pets , but I had to keep zapping ...

Your new Baby Lenny does fit the scenery effectively.

I used to remember my old Christmas Bruce being zapped by Boochi late last year as well, and that was the only time one of my pets got zapped by him.

Whoa whoa whoa! What's Boochi? Is that when a lab ray gives you a baby pet?

Boochi is a Random Event.

2cqbmkm.jpg

I make sure my active pet is my lab pet since I don't want to lose my Alien Aisha x_x

I have not had a Boochi RE since the year I started playing, which was umm... 8 or 9 years ago? Not saying I want it to hit my hissi, but the uni he zapped back then was always my favorite pet. ^ ^ Your Boochi-luck is something a lot of other neoplayers wish they had.

I never had a Boochi RE and I hope I never do x_x;

Unless he zapped the future Cybunny I am planning to get for my little sister lol

Awww Wembly! :( Isn't that the second boochi attack you've had? :P Either way, baby lennies are pretty cute :laughingsmiley:

:laughingsmiley: I'm so sorry for laughing, but I also laughed when my Draik Aitvara got zapped by Boochi. In nearly 9 years, I'd never gotten Boochi, or any color-changing REs, then a few weeks after reading Meghan's woes about her poor Aisha getting picked on by Boochi and such, I suddenly had a Baby Draik. (She was painted Christmas at the time, so it wasn't too bad.)

I wish I had a starter red PB on my main, but I know I have one on some of my sides. I never seem to like red pets, so if you are interested, sometime we can do a trade, and I can paint him and transfer him back. (Though I would need to make an empty spot.)

I'd love to take you up on your starter paint brush sometime but I've only got 1 transfer a month so let me know whenever to work out the details. And I agree it is kind of amusing in retrospect. Especially since I was thinking about leaving my chomby as my active for a while since I thought he would be cute as a baby but I just transferred him over to a side to make room for a Lutari that never happened so oh well I suppose. :rolleyes_anim:

When I manage to get a spot cleared up, I'll let you know and we'll work it out so you can get him back, nice and red, the very next day. :D (I need to go through my sides and see what accounts have red starters.)

I got Boochi'd one time back when I thought that Christmas pets were the rarest thing ever. But it was my starry koi so I was filled with RAGE because babby koi are dumb looking to me.

So I put him UFQA and some weird chick kept screaming at me WILL YOU TRADE FOR ROBOT TECHO.

Go away I don't want your dumb robot lizard. >:T

Aaaanyway, he does look cute at least! And since he's a duck his customization fits. c: