The Negg Hunt Has Begun!

hrtbrk

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine at the Tyrannain Furniture Shop.

Hmm, as I've noticed, the pattern is that there's one Negg each in each of Neopia's lands. But there are only 18 available; one "doesn't exist", and the other is closed to the public! So where could those last two Neggs be?

Got mine at the Tyrannain Furniture Shop.

Hmm, as I've noticed, the pattern is that there's one Negg each in each of Neopia's lands. But there are only 18 available; one "doesn't exist", and the other is closed to the public! So where could those last two Neggs be?

well actually there are 19 places (including Lutari Island, you could just visit Lutari Island or something or TNT could just think of something smart) and then on top of that the NC shop was actually one of them as well so I guess it's just perfect

I found my first Swirly Negg at the Employment Agency at Faerieland today.

7 more days to go until all the hunting is over!

Found mine at the Rainbow Fountain, of course. I had a feeling Naia had the Negg. Ended up being the last place I searched, but I was so waiting for the next Negg to be in Faerieland! :wub_anim:

Today's Negg is hidden in Maraqua, my Negg was hidden in the Battledome shop over there today.

6 more days to go...

So out of curiousity...did anyone else get tricked by the new clue and start by searching Krawk Island?

Yes, I thought it was on Krawk Island too, I was stumped when I couldn't find the Negg anywhere. :laughingsmiley:

well actually there are 19 places (including Lutari Island, you could just visit Lutari Island or something or TNT could just think of something smart) and then on top of that the NC shop was actually one of them as well so I guess it's just perfect

Yep, the other two were Neopia Central and the NC Mall. Mystery solved.

Check all the statues and the bulletin board posts in Altador before you give up on finding today's Negg.

I was, until I clicked on the Herbalism Club post.

LOL, I found mine at the statue of the Darkest Faerie, of all things! (No, never really finished the plot. Something to do, I know. :P )

Oh dear, TWO trinkets! Whichever shall I choose...? I'll go with the Flower Petal Foreground, it looks pretty. And I like foregrounds.

Woo, thanks, Super Neomysterion!

I was just about to give up. I didn't know the notice board was clickable. I found my negg on the Herbal club post :P

Now to choose the prize...

I found my Negg at the Smugglers Cove in Krawk Island today.

The hints are rather easy today. :P