Secret Lab Ray Giveaway!

hrtbrk

The Secret Lab Ray map has been given a makeover! As such, the mad scientist that runs the lab ray is letting all of us Neopians enter the Secret Lab Ray Giveaway for a chance to win access (contest closes April 26th)!!!

One hundred lucky winners will be chosen from the drawing on April 27th and announced in news, so you should probably hurry and enter before he changes his mind!

labmap_01.giflabmap_06.giflabmap_07.gif

labmap_02.giflabmap_05.giflabmap_08.gif

labmap_03.giflabmap_04.giflabmap_09.gif

To be eligible, an account:

1. Must not already have access to the lab ray (durp!)
  2. Must be more than a month old
  3. May only enter with one account (but it can be a side account)

Not sure if this is a dumb question or not, so i'll just go for it. I already have lab access, but I collect extra pieces to sell. Because the map has been revamped, are the old pieces now worthless? Dunno if anyone can answer yet..thanks!

The "old" pieces converted to the "new" pieces.

I like the look of the old map better but with the new makeover it is so much easier to tell which piece is which. I was trying to price the pieces I have but couldn't tell apart some of them.

Thank you for your entry into the Lab Ray Giveaway!

I decided to enter with one of my side. I already have 2 lab rays, so I won't be too disapointed if I don't win :P But it would still be cool!

I love the new look of the map! ^_^ Honestly, the old one just didn't fit with the feel of the site, in my opinion.

It feels silly to be so hopeful, but I really do want to win! I've been trying to gain access to the ray for quite some time, but I've only been collecting pieces through random events, since all my Neopoints have been going towards my dream pet (though I've gotten four pieces from REs, so far, which isn't half bad :laughingsmiley:).

Well it's about time!! :D Love the new map!! :) Entered on my oldest side as a birthday present to it lol (skibindle turned 10 today!! :D) Would love to win but I won't lose sleep if I don't. xD If not I may end up buying a lab ray for it anyway :laughingsmiley:

Oooh! So this is the giveaway people were talking about! I have entered, but I doubt I will win. I actually just found a piece of a lab map today, so maybe I'll eventually find all of the pieces. That would be awesome. Unlikely, but awesome :laughingsmiley:

I have no clue if I'll ever win, even though that there are a lot of people that go on Neopets.

If I don't succeed, I might as well save up for the Lab Ray as usual. :P