Worst Neopet Names?

Honestly, people can name their pets whatever they want. "Bad" names are completely subjective. That said, I think it's stupid to name your pet after your bf/gf...seen so many people pound their pet in anger after a breakup :P

I tend to use a fantasy-name generator for my pet names. xD

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, people can name their pets whatever they want. "Bad" names are completely subjective. That said, I think it's stupid to name your pet after your bf/gf...seen so many people pound their pet in anger after a breakup :P

Ooh fantasy name generator? That sounds like a good idea when I next decide to create a pet. I like to just play with sounds and come up with something that I think sounds pretty. For my husband's pet I looked up latin phases and meanings and squished one together into a name.

Ooh fantasy name generator? That sounds like a good idea when I next decide to create a pet.

Yeah, I love them. This one's my favorite:

http://www.seventhsanctum.com/index-name.php

I tend to use the Dark Elf and Angel/Demon generators the most

My first pet was named after my ex :P He's now up for adoption and luckily I've found someone who wants him :)

I use a fantasy generator for mine too now though :D That's how I got Tamaby's name :)

I can be pretty name-picky. Obviously what others have said - numbers, underscores and so on really put me off. For some reason I really like names with ae in them somewhere - I have three at the moment, Aerides, Xaphaeus and Phaelun. I just like the way it looks and sounds. I also really like classical-inspired and African names.

Just spotted an Ogrin in the pound named Eyrie110 . . .

Also, a yellow Blumaroo named AAAhost . . . is it common for people to name their pets after existing Neopets like AAA or Caylis?

Just spotted an Ogrin in the pound named Eyrie110 . . .

Also, a yellow Blumaroo named AAAhost . . . is it common for people to name their pets after existing Neopets like AAA or Caylis?

I saw that Blumaroo as well. I came across a Blue Ixi called Hanso121.

I guess the same goes to Hanso as well. :P

What type of name is qxdxs anyway? So many bad-named pets at the pound...

This prompted me to have a rummage around the pound, where I found such delights as:

rtjscubkhiul (a xweetok)

caiocvg (a gelert)

miauguaw (another xweetok)

dcv4567 (an eyrie)

_Burn_Burn_12 (a yurble)

d3vilishd3bs (a scorchio)

fatman_a45 (an elephante)

kk666666655355 (an ogrin)

kkhvkvjshkdjf (an eyrie)

kkjhkhhghhgy (a grundo)

Looks like someone got annoyed and started slamming the keyboard to decide on a name.

This prompted me to have a rummage around the pound, where I found such delights as:

rtjscubkhiul (a xweetok)

caiocvg (a gelert)

miauguaw (another xweetok)

dcv4567 (an eyrie)

_Burn_Burn_12 (a yurble)

d3vilishd3bs (a scorchio)

fatman_a45 (an elephante)

kk666666655355 (an ogrin)

kkhvkvjshkdjf (an eyrie)

kkjhkhhghhgy (a grundo)

Looks like someone got annoyed and started slamming the keyboard to decide on a name.

Wow, yeah I'd say there was some definite keyboard-banging involved in that naming process. I know there are a lot of names that are taken, but the random number & letter things just bother me . . . like people don't even care about their Neopet.

I just saw one called something like ed_cullen *sigh*

Now THAT's a bad name if I ever saw one!

Anyway, I think my worst named pet would obviously be my oldest, my Aisha "shuhune99520". I just call her Shuhune, full name Shuhune Nekokai. Yes, my pets have last names. :laughingsmiley:

I pretty much cracked myself up when I came across a Blumaroo called im_like_sooooo_fat.

Very well named pets are harder to come by nowadays. :P

When I'm surfing the pound, I'm constantly shaking my head at the names people come up with...

-i_smell_like_garbage_275

-ugly_ugly_ugly_7

And my personal favorite:

-wettywetwet

...I always want to report these names but I guess if they're *bad* they're at least not *offensive*

*face palm*

Poundsurfing again & saw a red Grarrl named "YOUCANTYOUCANTBEDINO"

But . . . he can. He can be "dino" . . .

Also, red Gelert named OfficallyNotWanted . . . at least the owner was honest :/

penguinpennyxoxo=bruce cockadoodledoo242=kacheek iiiiiiiiiaaaaa_maite=grundo 0900975=techo PLEASE_ADOPT_MEEE=mynci wutsrongwithme=chia ( want to say that the please adopt me one is horrible! and the wutsrongwithme is for a sad person) though while pound surfing I saw the name Vespyn and thought that would be a great name for a hissi. I also saw _Bleak_ which is a good name in the pound. crapper444, crapplebaum, crappo21 all on the same page. I think it is bad when they name it for the wrong pet.

Well, there is a pteri called rebeccablack ... D: how unfortunate.

Bet it's named after its owner who disowned it when the other RB released her single :P

But seriously. In an alternate universe that pet's name makes it the ultimate best pet.

Guest Yoshinho
rebeccablack likes exploring the land.

When meeting others, rebeccablack would approach with caution.

Teehee :D

Anyways I cannot believe someone actually made the choice to do that xD