Festival of Neggs: Quest 2!

hrtbrk

Loved this, got it done quickly. Can't do this without TDN's help, thanks for your walkthroughs!

Top Chop has become super easy ever since I beat AAA at it last month. And I dig the necklace. Gonna put it on my Aisha now. ;)

Thank you TDN! Without y'all I could never do these type of things. Plus, considering this is my first Festival of Neggs, I'm still trying to figure it out :P

And I can't put the picture up because I need an image hosting site and guess what? It's down for maintenance AGAIN. Always down at the time I need it most. I hate Photobucket. Any better image hosting sites I can use that aren't as stupid as Photobucket?

And I tired to use Imageshack, but TDN doesn't like it. How do I put pictures up here?

Edited by Lady Lyuba

Imageshack is fine too. Just make sure you copy the URL that ends in your image extension, for example .JPG or .GIF or .BMP and not the link that ends in random numbers, and put that between img brackets.

I really loved the necklace they handed out.

Want to collect Neggs, so pretty and colorful *likes shiny things*

NC Mall Quest: It's the same as the last one, except that you're buying the Unpainted Negg Garland (found here) instead of the fence. You will still need two paint buckets of your choice. The total cost is 150NC again. Take them back to Kari, paint the garland and you get it. mall_fon_garland_blueyellow.gif (Blue and yellow version.)

Worn it looks like this (click for full view):

that is too cute. ty for the preview~!

2.png

Here she is, I hope it works.....

Had to change her dress because the necklace wouldn't show up in her Aisha Maiden outfit, so she now wears her black and white dress.

This quest is realy easy.... obviously that`s because I have your help TDN!!!! Thanks a lot!!!!!

Due to the fact that my computer is slow as heck I had no end of trouble with the game - on a normal, half decent computer it would have been simples. So far all done on the day of the quests though...I think!

The next quest is posted! :) Looks like we will have to go without TDN's guidance for a bit.

Edit: Ok, so play "Pick Your Own" and then go to the dump, but I don't know where to go now. . .

I tried Healing Fountain and Fyora, I think it's Edna but I get a message she's not at home now so I'm not sure...

Not sure if this is kosher, but there's a guide posted at (jellyneo)

<__<

>__>

Haha, the guide at jellyneo is for Quest 2, the one we're trying to solve is quest 3 now :)

I'm pretty sure TDN has a guide for Quest 2 up already too!

Actually I just finished it with some help on the neoboards Took a bit longer, but I feel like I earned it this time.

Nice - I'm not very good at the whole searching the entire website thing, so I just figure it makes it go faster. The slugawoos took forever!