My Neopets luckiest day EVAR!

vampire_girl

Today was my luckiest day on Neopets!!! I found Bag of peanuts on the floor, bought Aroota from shop for 12.000 NPs, won lots of free trades with expensive wearables and I finally bought Magical Green Cybunny Plushie on trades, despite someone stole my Cybunny Morphing Potion! :woot:

So I guess it is true what I read about life.

There are periods in life when you have got lots of luck and when you don't have any. That period always changes through every 28-30 days. I already forgot about that, but I'll try to find that article. It's interesting and kinda true. :)

Talk about great luck vampire_girl. I have a friend who'd like to get a Green Cybunny one day.

Best luck I've gotten were my recent purchases of a Purple Bloopy, Mutant Techo Plushie, and a Red Moehog Morphing Potion from user shops, and those items are rarely seen at the user shops as well. :O

I'm so happy for you ... that seems like one really really good day :) :) I hope your lucky streak continues and becomes contagious so I can get some of it lol :laughingsmiley:

Talk about great luck vampire_girl. I have a friend who'd like to get a Green Cybunny one day.

Best luck I've gotten were my recent purchases of a Purple Bloopy, Mutant Techo Plushie, and a Red Moehog Morphing Potion from user shops, and those items are rarely seen at the user shops as well. :O

Believe me, I wanted a Cybunny for 3 years and my wish finally granted! I could never get enoguh NPs to buy a Morphing Potion or Magical Plushie, because I couldn't get over 500k because I would always somehow spend them in very short period. I really don't understand how I do that. o_O

That is serious good luck I hope it continues for you. There's no law that says it can't continue...

Maybe there isn't law that says it can't continue, but I have "spent" my luck for next few months. I know that. It's always been that way in my life. xD

And I would thank everyone for who congratulated to me! :laughingsmiley: