Lab Map

Kwa

Hey all,

Just wondering how much I can expect to pay for a full lab map? I've just made my first million NP's (yay me!) and it's what I'm saving for at the moment. So just wondering how far I have to go? Also, would you suggest buying each piece seperatly/hoping to pick up pices in RE's. or is it better to just by a full set from the TP? I just have no idea what's a fair amount to offer??

Thanks!!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

Normally it is cheaper to buy them individually. I also have been luck enough to get most of my pieces (I have two sets) from key quest. Once I get 7 or so I just buy the last few so it is cheaper to do it that way. It depends on how much time you want to take to get it though. If you have a month or so then play key quest every day the 10 times (I normally only played 5 or so) and you should get some from there and buy the rest. If you want it now I would say check to see what ones you have if any and buy them separately will most likely be the cheapest but its also a pain to find them because they are all named the same.

a few years ago , it was cheaper to just buy the whole map ... nowadays it's cheaper to buy them individually ...

if you want a whole map, the greedy users who control the map market have once again raised the price - to about 1.2 mil

but if you buy them wisely one by one , you can have it for about 800-900k ... depending on how lucky you get with desperate sellers ... it can take some time to get it but it's more fun and less costly

good luck with your quest :graduated:

Thanks guys!!

I play heaps of KQ and I've never got a piece of map yet! I think I have 5 pieces so far, so I'll see what I can get from KQ and hope I can find the rest cheap! I really want that map!!

Thanks heaps guys!

If you've gotten your plot prizes, they can be an asset in bargaining for a lab map. I'm usually not patient enough to wait for things to reinflate, so I traded my Altador strength potion for a couple of the most expensive pieces. You don't always need pure. Sometimes people will accept the right combination of items or items+NP.