The Festival of Neggs has started!

Viridian

It has come to my attention that the title of the topic isn't accurate. If I'm correct, the news said that it was only preparation... It said in the news that the festival is ALMOST here. The quests right now are to set it up.

"It's that time of year again, and the Festival of Neggs is almost here! Kari is very busy preparing for the festival but due to all the effort she put into rebuliding Faerieland, she is not even close to done setting up! She would really appreciate it if you could lend her a hand. Head on over to Kari and help her set up her booths! You can take part in regular quests as well as NC quests!" from http://www.neopets.com/nf.phtml; 7th April

Umm.. Right, but honestly, this will be all there's to the Festival of neggs ;) It's not like they'll give us something massive after we've done all the quests.

Well... yeah... But you'll never know! Haha! Plus... I'm pretty sure they're gonna do some more quests other than this junk. Oh, and they're also supposed to giveaway items so I'm really looking forward to the real Festival! :D

I love doing quests like this, even if they appear to be "simple".

Plus, new neggs are always cool.

Also hoping for a new avatar! We'll keep our news finding skills on high alert!!

Well... yeah... But you'll never know! Haha! Plus... I'm pretty sure they're gonna do some more quests other than this junk. Oh, and they're also supposed to giveaway items so I'm really looking forward to the real Festival! :D

This is the real festival, love.

A quick look at the FAQ will let you know all the details as to what the festival consists of.

"The Festival will begin on April 6th and end on May 5th.

The Festival Preparation Quests will only be available through April 19th. On April 20th, the Negg Hunt will kick off, and the previous quests will no longer be available."

I wasn't active last year at the festival so I was really excited about this years ^^ I was very very lucky to get up early today so I saw it and could do the first challenge *phew"

I hope they give awesome wearables like the BG last year that I missed... Why aren't they giving away items everyday!

Aren't they? I just completed the first quest and found 4 items in my inventory, including the negg.

Surely that counts as them giving away items. ;)

Hi everyone,

this is the first time I participate in the Negg Festival and I like it very much allready. The (sarcastic) humor is sooo funny!

Hey, did anyone else get the Empty Lantern from the light shop guy? I didn't see it in the walktrough page.

It looks like this:

gwl_empty_lantern.gif

This lantern does not even have a light source inside. How utterly useless!

I can't locate one with the Shop Wizard, and it is a non-trade item. And it doesn't come up in the search results...

Hi everyone,

this is the first time I participate in the Negg Festival and I like it very much allready. The (sarcastic) humor is sooo funny!

Hey, did anyone else get the Empty Lantern from the light shop guy? I didn't see it in the walktrough page.

It looks like this:

gwl_empty_lantern.gif

This lantern does not even have a light source inside. How utterly useless!

I can't locate one with the Shop Wizard, and it is a non-trade item. And it doesn't come up in the search results...

You can find information about the lantern here. It's part of the Moltara Worm Quest... which is rather annoying to complete.

Yayy!! I'm soo happy for this. Last year I missed it, but this year, I'm planning to get every single thing done. I just love the avatar from last year, so I'm hoping they'll give out a better one this year :)

EDIT: I just realized that Kari's head sorta looks like a negg, no offence to her :P. Does anyone else see this?

Hi!!! I just noticed the quest today :P It´s a simple way of getting stuff ^^ but I like this kind of events... Hoping for a new avy too!!!!

I wonder what the end will entail. If we'll get something extra for completing the day the quests start.

I don't think they'd do that, since they stated in the FAQs that there is a bonus prize for completing each quest before the next one is released, as opposed to the day it's released. That's how it was last year for the avatar. I got it, and there was one quest I didn't do on the release day.

no quest or gift today either , I'm starting to dislike this event already :sad01_anim:

Haha, I'm also slightly disappointed, because I was assuming it was sort of like a daily thing.

I would say 'Patience is a virtue', but sadly, patience isn't my 'thing'. :P

no quest or gift today either , I'm starting to dislike this event already :sad01_anim:

Haha, I'm also slightly disappointed, because I was assuming it was sort of like a daily thing.

I would say 'Patience is a virtue', but sadly, patience isn't my 'thing'. :P

yeah, im not really liking the whole no daily prize :sad01_anim:

I believe though the Festival has technically started, currently it's in the pre-festival stages. The current quests are to help Kari get her stand set up. On the 20th, things will start full-blown. That could include the daily prizes and such.

I believe though the Festival has technically started, currently it's in the pre-festival stages. The current quests are to help Kari get her stand set up. On the 20th, things will start full-blown. That could include the daily prizes and such.

Oh. That makes a lot more sense for TNT to start the Festival full-blown with Daily Prizes. :P Thanks!