What are YOU scared of?

nerd4lifee

I myself am extremely afraid of silence, so much so that you could say I have a phobia ....

and I was just wondering what everyone else if afraid of :) ... (I have a thing for phobias, don't ask lol)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not afraid of heights and I don't have any problem climbing up ladders but I really hate having to climb down ladders. It's not so bad that I'd call it a phobia but I don't make it a habit of climbing up ladders unless there's a slide to get down. :P

Snakes. Darkness. Murderers. :O

Anything I can't see that might hurt me.

Also, math that a teacher says... without writing it down. I'm scared of that, cause I usually don't do it right... :sad01_anim:

Throwing up. I have a serious crippling fear of anything to do with puking. :(

I'm the same. I also have a huge fear of singing. It's not a fear of other people singing, but a fear of having to sing myself.

Pitch-black darkness. I have a very active imagination and thus imagine monsters and other things trying to get me.

I also have a slight phobia of closed spaces, but it's been waning lately. ^^;;

Me too but I can only sleep in the dark but if I don't fall asleep quick enough or start looking around my room my imagination gets out of control. I know there's things lurking in my room (and they come out at night).

When I was little I had lots of porcelain dolls around my room (my parents idea not mine!) and I didn't like them at night because they always stared at me. Very spooky.

Pitch-black darkness. I have a very active imagination and thus imagine monsters and other things trying to get me.

I'm the same way. It isn't nearly as bad as it used to be, but when I'm home alone or in a house with creaky noises, night time can be very scary! Also spiders. *shudders* There seems to be a season here when spiders are all over and it just freaks me out. I don't even want to know how some of those big ones find their way inside. bleagh...

I have a pretty big fear of internal injury/pain...A bad car accident a couple years ago didn't help with that (I was a pretty big idiot and didn't have my seatbelt on when the truck slid on some sand on a turn and we rolled; I walked away with only superficial damage...I was an even bigger idiot in that I let my other phobia of hospitals prevent me from going and getting checked out to be sure and I was afraid for a long time that I did myself some severe internal damage without my knowing. I didn't, luckily....but don't be dumb, kids, wear your seatbelt! And no matter how afraid of doctors and hospitals you are, it's always better to get checked out than not).

I'm awfully afraid of small rooms I hardly dare to enter them, hardly even to look in them. x_x

And sometimes of dark. But just sometimes. Only when my imagination gets out of control, when I start thinking too much.

And I'm afraid of zombies and those suspicious clowns. Not of all clowns, just some clowns that give me creeps.

Clowns too, I totally forgot about them ...........

and also the dentist. Especially since my school play was Little Shop of Horrors and like smdfnkdgsjkshbg *shudder*

I am afraid of heights. The exception to this fear is when I am on a horse. A horse will, if you allow it to, instinctively find all the right places to put its feet. So if you are afraid of heights, the best thing to do is to give control to the horse, when you get into that kind of situation.

I am also afraid of anything in the insect family that flies. Wasps, bees and hornets constitute the worst of these fears, but also moths. Flies because they bite and are gross, and mosquitoes because I hate being bitten. The only flying insects I actually like are lady bugs and butterflies. :D

I am extremely terrified of anything happening to my cats. I can't afford to fix them if they get broken, and I can't stand to part with them.

I also live in fear every day of my knees dislocating. It's something that happens, and I am petrified of it. If my braces don't get approved again, I may end up unable to even job search because of my inability to walk without terror and anxiety (and, of course, the literal inability to walk still from the dislocation last month on the 9th).

For sure horror movies... even with a lot of people around. Once I am alone my mind just goes crazy and I start imagining I am in a horror movie when I am by myself.

I swear they give me heart attacks (and it's the Asian horrors movies because American ones can't compare; like The Ring Dx)

Oh and also can't stand mirrors in the dark .___.;;

I agree with the horror movie thing, like even if they're not that scary, it makes me crazy!

Mirrors, I never thought of that. Is is because of the dark movements you see when you go past them? :(

I think it's mainly because of the Japanese version of "The Ring." There was this one part where it showed the girl in an oval mirror and I have the same type of mirror x_x

Also I couldn't even look at my computer screen at night at one point because of this one Korean horror film where the girl lives in it and just grabs and kills you when you stare into it.

Ahaha, I have a very imaginative mind but it becomes a disadvantage when I watch things that scare me xP

No no, I totally understand, I get the same thing.

I've never seen the ring, any version of it, and honestly, I don't plan on it. and that other movie, the computer one? .... oh god *shudders*

There was also this one Taiwanese movie about looking into the shutter when taking a picture.

I couldn't do my photography project for a week after watching that. T_T;;

i'm afraid of blood because sometimes when i see someone in real life bleeding i can't bare to look and sometimes might even cry i don't why,but i wish i could face my fear and i'll do my best to face it,i hope :guiltysmiley: