above average classes

buzz

Well, lets compare. My parents were both teachers in China, one of them now teaches for one of the top schools in the country, and they both lived through the Cultural Revolution and all the Red Book crap. They expect me to study day and night, to get a better life than what they had.

Your turn.

ROFL. That had me laughing >.<

I also surprised that said that 80% in anti's school is considered an "A". At my school an "A" is a non-weighted flat 92.00% or else. o_O I wanna go to your school.

Anyway, my parents + 100% A grade expectation = belt + my sore __________. Luckly I'm able to pull all A's except with a few casualties in the Chemistry and Physics areas.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG.....you people need to set things straight with your parents....

how can you live like that.....

anyways...for you peeps in da USA, whats better? B+ or A-??

and whats the diff?

It makes all the difference in the world. When I was in middle school, I got an 89% B+ in PE for 1 quarter. It brought my GPA down .2 points and cost me the Superintendent's award (valedictorian).

For me, my parents aren't the ones to pressure me into getting good grades. Of course they want me to, but they don't freak out if I end up with a B+. (of course, I've only gotten 1 B+. I'm basing this off of my sister's grades- an A/B mix). I'm more worried about myself then my parents.

Haha they don't grade us in pe at all! We usually spend the class figuring out ways to get out of doing anything! I once made a deal with the teacher that if I got the other girls out of the changing rooms he'd let us play badminton ^.^ Badminton and the 2 weeks a year we're brought to the proper gym are the only pe I do properly

ah,

we do PE 2-3 times a week...

its like a every other day thing...

i can walk to school!

but its collllllld so my mom takes me!

my english grade dropped! i have to bring it up!

^^random i know!

We only do pe once a week! I walk to school each day though but it's only 15-20 mins away

ohh..you got percents there...

also...how can you get 89percent in PE(which i guessing is physical education) our school gives me the equivelent of A for doing barely anything. cos i try! not really. pity grades? YAY!!!

We had a physical volleyball test. You hit the ball at the basketball backboard 5 times, and you get 20 points each time you succeed. I got 3/5, which is a D. It was enough to bring my grade down.