Oh I just want to cry

phyxius_on

I finally, finally got a score high enough to get the Freaky Factory avatar(1327), and when I went to submit the score.....server problems. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. The highest score I have had up until now is 1114, which was quite awhile ago, lately it has been in the 900's. I submitted a ticket but knowing how stingy they are, I doubt I will get the avatar. whaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Its not my fault they are having server problems. Just makes me want to puke :sick01:

Oh no! That's a terrible thing to have happen! :ohno: I would go nuts if that happened to me.

I'm always so paranoid about stuff like that happening that I usually try to make sure Neopets isn't down before sending an important score. Of course, I sometimes forget to check, but I haven't beat an avatar score in a long time.

I really hope you get lucky and beat that score again soon.

Guest ErikaChristine

Oh no :( I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm always petrified of something like that happening to me. You'll be able to get it again though! :)

I know how haywire Neopets' server can get every now and then. I actually had problems sending in scores for Maths Nightmare (on my daily games list).

im really sorry .. perhaps you started playing before 12"40 AM and finished after it .. in that case ... scores won't count ... but it's true the site was having problems last night ... i personally haven't been able to beat that score yet .. level 8 is killing me ...

it happened to me a long time ago with Meepit Juice Break .. I played that game on Zen for hours on end ... and when I finally sent my score .. it didn't register ... I literally went crazy ...

I'm sorry that happened. :( That's a really difficult game.

I do what Meghan does, I always check to make sure my computer is still connected to the net (My connection at home is sketchy) and I make sure everything is responding before I send.

Oh I feel so bad for you! Keep going; you definitely get it. If this makes you feel any better, I remember once when I played Meerca Chase II, I finally got the Fish Negg (my first and only time!) I think it was also the highest score I ever got (not high enough for the avvie :P). When I clicked 'send score', the internet screwed up and it couldn't send my score. Oh well.

It would be awesome if TNT to put a "try to resend score again?" button or something like that, in case of internet/technological failure.